Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a stamped steel Bosch 101-105 generator pulley in good condition.Used with 2700-R32,R38,and101 206 066-059 Bosch generators,possibly others.FWIW,the pulley part numbers are 101.12.05.501.00 and 104.00.05.053.00,Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,239 Posts
Phil,
There were 3 different ones used. Iron, stamped steel and ... Magnesium with a fitted steel hub. (GTA and race)
The Mg ones are really neat, but I've only seen 2, one is on my own GTA generator.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phil,
There were 3 different ones used. Iron, stamped steel and ... Magnesium with a fitted steel hub. (GTA and race)
The Mg ones are really neat, but I've only seen 2, one is on my own GTA generator.
BUMP.I still need a pulley,any of these that Gordon mentions above will do.If you have a worthless or incomplete Bosch generator but has a pulley,I'd consider taking the whole thing.Regards,Phil

·
Super Moderator
11,239 Posts
Try Karen McGowan at Alfa's West in Colorado, or Mile Besic at Besic Motorsports in Glen Ellyn Illinois. Tell them I sent you. Send pictures.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Pulley

I have both a stamped steel and cast pulley available in Vancouver
BC. Let me know if you are interested in one or the other. It would be easiest although slow to send via the post office, UPS is possible too.

Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts