Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of putting my 63 1600Ti back on the road, there is a thread about it on this forum ;)

But I only have 3 wheels for it.

Does anyone have one at least or maybe two to spare? Please PM me and we can work something out... it is stalling my project a little at the moment, and I would love to get it sorted.

15x4,5J

I am located in Sweden

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
I have the wheel (actually I have a set of four) but I think shipping would be prohibitively expensive (I’m in the US). I can post a photo later today.

-John

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the wheel (actually I have a set of four) but I think shipping would be prohibitively expensive (I’m in the US). I can post a photo later today.

-John
Hi John,

If you got just one you can part with I think I can overcome the cost + shipping :) shoot me a picture when u can

·
Premium Member
284 Posts

-John
John,
I have need of less than four rims for my 1964 Sprint GT.
I'll go make a count.

Jim Sikking
San Antonio, TX

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
I have 2 rims. Too cold to get a pic today.
Came off my Dad's 63 105 GT.
I will send a pic soon.
Karen

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ciao, if you can wait some days, I have something in my garage.
It is located km.100 from my home and now, due to the covid restriction, it is not possible travel to another town...
Thanks, Luca.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ciao, if you can wait some days, I have something in my garage.
It is located km.100 from my home and now, due to the covid restriction, it is not possible travel to another town...
Thanks, Luca.
Luca, I have been looking for two months now, so no rush ;) take your time.. i just hope it's the right one!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Found on my pc these pics . These are in nice condition. As I can come back in my garage I'll take some pics about the mint rim used as spare tyre.
Ciao Ciao, Luca.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found on my pc these pics . These are in nice condition. As I can come back in my garage I'll take some pics about the mint rim used as spare tyre.
Ciao Ciao, Luca.
Hi Luca, those are indeed lovely! But I am guessing you will not sell just one :( And I am afraid 4pc will be too costly for me, what are you asking for them?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Don't worry. As said let me come back in my garage and I'll take other pics of the other spare tire. I'll send you also some pics of my Ti...
About those complete kit, I ask 800 euro. All the retaining clips are originals and have their own rivets, not screws.
The correct rare early types ( '62, '63 and beginning of '64 ) as you can see in the pics, have the holes very protruding and accentuated compared to later versions.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't worry. As said let me come back in my garage and I'll take other pics of the other spare tire. I'll send you also some pics of my Ti...
About those complete kit, I ask 800 euro. All the retaining clips are originals and have their own rivets, not screws.
The correct rare early types ( '62, '63 and beginning of '64 ) as you can see in the pics, have the holes very protruding and accentuated compared to later versions.
Yep, just like the ones on my 63 Ti1600 you should have a look at my thread ;)
I look forward to the day you make it to the garage ;) maybe the spare is the same and it's my lucky day, rust and scratches don't matter, just has to be the same type :) in the meantime, stay safe out there, greetings from Scandinavia

·
Registered
122 Posts
I can confirm that the spare is just the same and in mint condition with its correct " very clear blu " paint.
See you not later the next week. This is my personal email : [email protected]
Kind regards, Luca.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts