Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. I removed the injectors on my 16v 33 recently and one of the back neoprene tapered injector to head seats has gone missing. I believe that these seats aren't usually an item that are replaced. I've tried a couple of local alfa workshops around Brisbane but so far I haven't been able to find anything. Does anyone on the forum know of a lunched 1.7 ei 16V motor that might have one spare?...
See photo below.
Cheers & thanks.

·
Registered
755 Posts
You can buy them new from Alfa dealerships, at leased the one here in Adelaide. They managed to get them in easily for a mate at a cost of $16.

Give them a call;

Prestige Formula.
269 Glen Osmond Road
Frewville SA 5063
(08) 8338 7755.

If you can give them a part number would probably help. They usually go hard and crack anyways. New ones are so soft!!

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called in to the Alfa dealer today and ordered 4 replacement seals. If anyone is chasing the same the O.E. part number is 60524529 and is listed on the alfa parts exploded view as item # 2, Seal Gasket.
cheers

·
Registered
755 Posts
Called in to the Alfa dealer today and ordered 4 replacement seals. If anyone is chasing the same the O.E. part number is 60524529 and is listed on the alfa parts exploded view as item # 2, Seal Gasket.
cheers
Bingo! Thanks for the part number!:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts