I'm looking for a replacement windshield for my 1973 Berlina. I've read numerous posts about how hard these are to find and am working a few avenues to try to find a replacement. Posting my wanted ad here is one of those.
The current windshield is a glue-in US spec. My understanding is that...
During the painting stage (actually, after the car came from the paint shop) I've discovered that windshield frame is slightly misaligned, so the windshield itself sits a little outside the frame at one side at the bottom and on the other side top it doesn't fit properly into the...
72-74 GTV: Windshield, Radiator, Driver Side Seat, Wiring Harness, Console Wiring,
I'm looking to get a 1972-74 GTV:
- Complete Wiring Harness, including the wiring connectors on the fuse box
- Console Wiring
- Driver side door latch arm assembly
- Good condition used front windshield
Thanks to all who expressed an interest in these. I am currently negotiating with a local buyer. Any of the Berlina parts that remain will be posted on this forum in new ads.
Tan back seat out of a 1969 Berlina. This has been stored in my basement since I disassembled the car 1980 and is in...
I'm putting back together a 73 GTV that my brother disassembled for paint more than 10 years ago, and I'm in need of a few items. I need the following:
- carpet set, used or new
- rear seat and parcel shelf
- drivers side rear quarter glass with trim/hardware
- front and rear windshield
I'm looking for a GTV 64-74 Windshield Motor Assembly, with the arm, in a good working condition. If you have just the arm, please let me know as well, I'd be interested.
I'm also looking for a GTV 64-74 Rear View mirror, with the arm, in a good condition.
Please DM me or call if...
I'm looking for a GTV 64-68 Stepnose:
- Wiring Assembly with the fuse box attached
- Front Grill Assembly
- Windshield motor with the complete arm and good bushings
- 2.0 CC Flywheel with 1600 Ring gear (already modified)
I'm also looking for a 69 GTV Clutch and Pedal Box Assembly
If you have...
Two Weber 40DCOE28s, come with new floats and assorted tune-up parts. Asking $600+shipping
Vent windows, asking $100+shipping
Quarter windows, asking $100+shipping
Windshield and rear window, asking $100 each + shipping
Parts located in the Kansas City area
Alfa Romeo GTV 1964-74 Windshield
- NEW (To purchase a new windshield from other suppliers it'll cost around $500 and UP.... with shipping, etc)
- I used one on my 72 GTV and it fit great
- Tinted and Safety Proof
- You can use it with the gasket or glued on
- PICKUP ONLY or Buyer takes full...
I recently picked up my Duetto from the shop after a long restoration project. The front windshield seems to be leaning forward a bit, such that there is a gap at the top of both driver and passenger doors between windshield frame and door frames by the vent windows. Not knowing what it...
I have a brand new, never installed, green tinted windshield for sale. The original fitment is for an Alfetta Sport Sedan, but it will also fit any Milano. The glass is located in Central Minnesota. Asking $300 plus shipping, though prefer you pick it up. PM or call 320-260-2082