* Second Production Mk2 built.
* 1957 Governor's Trophy Race at Nassau - 2nd place finish driven by Frank Baptista.
* Sports Car Illustrated test car by Charlie Kob.
* One of two or three Bobtail cars with rounded rear body that hinges on top.
* Full restoration in 1990's with authenticity primary aim.
* Footwell modified for more space (owner is six foot).
* Period looking Stack tachometer.
* Authentic Les Leston steering wheel.
* SVRA Logbooks
* Sold on Bill of Sale as a race car.
e-mail for more pictures: [email protected]
Price is $120,000.00 US