Other Cars Available from Cargirl - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Other Cars Available from Cargirl

Hi my name is Kelly Dietrick and I am an Exceptional Car Broker located in Philadelphia. I have been a member of this forum since 2008 and by becoming a Vendor I now have the opportunity to introduce you to some of the cars that I am currently representing. In this particular offering almost all of the cars are in the US but that is generally not the case. Over a course of time you will see all sorts of great offerings from Europe, Canada and Mexico.
I don't have a website since I like to keep the cars moving with a sell through rate of about three months and a proactive approach to getting my cars in front of buyers. Like being a Vendor on a site as great as this one.

Enjoy my current listings. Send me an e-mail if you would like to be added to a monthly newsletter database..

Jaguar XKSS Replica Slot Open

Period correct D .type chassis ,Hand made at Shapecraft one of England’s finest classic car panel crafters.Jaguar 4.2 engine choice of gearbox. Comes with V 5. 1955-1965 period Jaguar paperwork. Car is already in production. Color and finish can be determined by the new owner. Payment plan available.
Price $385,000.00

1967 Jaguar E-Type Coupe 4.2 Series 1

One of last 50 genuine Series 1 cars produced (enclosed headlights, triple SU carburetors, tail lights above bumpers, dash toggle switches)
Two-owner car w/ maintenance history subject to full, no-cost-spared restoration completed in 2017. Complete illustrated replacement parts record, receipts, & restoration labor logs available.
Price $165,000.00

1965 Jaguar E-Type OTS RHD 4.2
Two owner car. Original papers. Unopened tool kit. Mechanicals, paint and interior refurbished as needed. Unheard of to find an original RHD in this condition.
Price $285,0000.00

1899 Marot-Gardon
The only Marot-Gardon survivor, besides the trikes. It has a near-copy of a deDion 4 hp engine in front, 505 cc. displacement, with automatic inlet valve. London to Brighton Run eligible. Advanced technology for 1899 , with a steering wheel, pneumatic tires, a front-mounted engine.
Will consider as part of trade for a Panhard Levassor that can run in the LTBR.
Price $175,000.00

1957 Elva MKll
Chassis #100/35, this car competed at Nassau in ‘57, had many SCCA wins, and is the car tested by Charlie Kolb for an article in Sports Cars Illustrated, May 1958. All major components are original: chassis, suspension, brakes, alloy body, Climax engine, gearbox. Fully restored, with authenticity the primary aim. Subtly modified to fit taller driver. Raced regularly for many years, always strong and reliable.
Price $120,000.00

1952 Aston Butterworth
History in Formula 2 racing with Bill Aston as a driver and Archie Butterworth the engine builder. Qualifies as an SVRA group 4 car in the US and runs with Lister, D type, Scarab, etc. Styling by Maurice Gomm prior to design of the Lola.
Price $420,000.00

1924 Bentley 3 Litre Speed Model Red Label Tourer
Coachwork by H.J. Mulliner. Actively campaigned by its current owner at a multitude of road touring and show events including several Mille Miglia (04-05 and 07), the Colorado Grand, and Bentley Driver's Club. Mechanically well prepared by Chris Leydon. Refurbishment by D.L. George Coachworks
Price: $575,000.00

Looking for an AC 428 Frua spider.

Yours in Cars,

Kelly Dietrick
Exceptional Car Broker
Steam to Sportscars
Philadelphia, PA
412-737-5593 (text or call)
[email protected]
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode