Waiting on a couple of seals, a new battery support tray, and my oil pump, so I knocked out a couple of tasks not related to the engine rebuild: first I installed the new transmission mount; the old one had served it’s time! Next I started in on the nanky old battery tray😝. I drilled it out and started cleaning the area up. Not too bad... nothing more than surface rust on the frame that the tray was mounted to. It’s going to be tough to blend in the new paint without giving in to an engine compartment restoration. Gotta keep on task though.....NO RESTORATIONS!!! Drive the car and be happy Mark.