Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums (https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/)
-   Product/Vendor Reviews (https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/product-vendor-reviews/)
-   -   CSC Marmitte contact info? (https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/product-vendor-reviews/674790-csc-marmitte-contact-info.html)

ecohen2 02-02-2019 05:51 AM

CSC Marmitte contact info?

Hi Folks,

Does anyone on this forum have a good contact email for CSC Marmitte in Italy? I have had a problem with a reseller in the United States and a muffler with baffles and need to resolve it..

Please PM me with the email address if it is a personal one. I can't seem to find a company email.

Thanks,
Ed

Alfissimo Int. 02-02-2019 01:16 PM

Good luck, not the best company to deal with. 3 bankruptcies under their belt.

Katia
[email protected]

or

[email protected]

They have not answered my emails in months and the last product I received was a total disaster. I have since dropped their line.

ecohen2 02-03-2019 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfissimo Int. (Post 8370582)
Good luck, not the best company to deal with. 3 bankruptcies under their belt.

Katia
[email protected]

or

[email protected]

They have not answered my emails in months and the last product I received was a total disaster. I have since dropped their line.

Thank you for your opinion and contact information... I wasn't able to tell if it was the reseller or CSC that was being unresponsive, but this helps. I cannot believe how much CSC has changed, 15 years ago I had bought a system for my Lancia Scorpion and it was fantastic. 18 months ago I had ordered virtually the same setup for my X1/9 and it has been nothing but trouble...

More to come if they are unresponsive....

Thank you again,
Ed

Alfissimo Int. 02-03-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecohen2 (Post 8370792)
Thank you for your opinion and contact information... I wasn't able to tell if it was the reseller or CSC that was being unresponsive, but this helps. I cannot believe how much CSC has changed, 15 years ago I had bought a system for my Lancia Scorpion and it was fantastic. 18 months ago I had ordered virtually the same setup for my X1/9 and it has been nothing but trouble...

More to come if they are unresponsive....

Thank you again,
Ed

No problem Ed. I hope for the best.

Alfissimo Int. 02-04-2019 06:53 AM

I got an answer today.... You?

ecohen2 02-20-2019 09:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
So on February 5th I got this message from Katia, but have not heard anything since. I have sent her a couple of emails since then and am now going to forward her a link to this thread...

Ed

Alfissimo Int. 02-26-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecohen2 (Post 8378158)
So on February 5th I got this message from Katia, but have not heard anything since. I have sent her a couple of emails since then and am now going to forward her a link to this thread...

Ed

Keep email them

ecohen2 02-26-2019 03:42 PM

Will do, this is getting ridiculous ......

I just CC'd the guy who sold me the muffler in the USA... I included the link to this thread and hopefully he will see that this could be really bad for business if this doesn't get resolved. It has been over a year now...

ecohen2 04-02-2019 03:57 PM

I ended up purchasing with CSC TIME - CSC Time and CSC TIME - CSC Time Now I need to figure out what to do with them in order to motivate Katia to ship me a new muffler...

Does anybody have some suggestions for the website?

180OUT 04-02-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Does anybody have some suggestions for the website?
[/QUOTE]

Phone call?

ecohen2 04-03-2019 03:59 AM

The reseller I purchased the exhaust system from has called them a dozen or more times.. This has been going on for over a year.. I have emails from them saying it would ship the next week and I even have a shipping label that they never used... This morning I got a reaction from the webpage I made, so I will see what happens next..

Zinhead 04-03-2019 08:51 AM

That is too bad about CSC. I have a complete exhaust system from them for my GTV6 and it is an excellent product.

ecohen2 04-03-2019 09:53 AM

I had one for my Alfa Spider and one for my Lancia Scorpion and they were both fantastic! As I understand the company history, they have gone bankrupt 3 times now and the current folks / company are nothing like the original...

ecohen2 04-06-2019 06:13 AM

Well the story continues... After creating a website that was basically a warning about the company I got two very angry emails. The next day I got a international tracking number that appears to be headed my way. Hopefully it is the replacement, but it could be a box of junk.. Meanwhile as a good faith effort I forwarded the websites to their website...

Ed

Alfissimo Int. 04-12-2019 08:14 AM

Can't wait to see what they send you! Most likely a muffler for a bmw. ;) This company is a cluster and not sure if they will last much longer. 3 Bankruptcies already! I suspect another and then gone! I dropped the line 2 years ago. I won't deal with them again!