Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Alfa Spotting!!!

566K views 2K replies 439 participants last post by  Norton Guy 
#1 ·
Upload pictures here from spotting Alfas on route, parked on the street, or whatever.

When I was driving the 164s, the other day, i spotted this beauty and pulled out my camera phone as i passed it...

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I'm in Vancouver and if I waited on the side of the road looking for an Alfa to drive by, I would be old and grey first.

Hey, wait a minute, I am old and grey!!

#10 ·
just today:

black 164L
red 164S
black 164LS

i see an average of 1 alfa a day during montreal summers, mostly spiders followed by 164's and lastly milano's.

#12 ·
Hans said:
If I had to take a picture of every Alfa I see each day, I wouldn't have time to drive :D

Must be somewhere between 50 and 100 Alfas I see each day while commuting.

Lucky bastard, you're all up on me, i havent seen a single alfa while commuting....EVER (well...from what i know, i might have seen one and just not known)

#16 ·
I hate seeing beautiful cars in that kind of condition... :(

I saw a black 145, a nice silver 145, a 156 2.0l t-spark, a 147 GTA, a white gtv, and a 156 GTA this morning on the way to work, and i wasn't even looking especially.

#21 ·
saw a green 164L today in Pleasanton off of Touriga and Vineyard. Flagged the guy down and talked for a bit, but never introduced myself or the bb! D'oh! He's local though! I shall find heem! He sounds english, anyone on this board?

#22 ·
Oh! and saw a anthracite Milano Verde coming down Sharp Park Road into Highway 1(Pacifica, CA)!! Oh wait, it was my dad!!! haha...

universible said:
Saw this Milano on the way into work this morning....

Usually see a couple Alfas a day.

Ted
Ted, all i see are red X's. try the alfabb image hosting?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.