patience may be required
I acknowledge that there is a language difficulty here, but perhaps some coaching is in order? You are asking favors of people who are not being paid to help you in your quest for information. This is true of the Michelotti Register as well as all the other potential sources about whom you are expressing some frustration. For each one of these persons, sometimes there are other priorities and needs that are more important than working too hard to give out free information, particularly if others are unclear on what it is that you are seeking.
I don't know what you are seeking to learn about the door handles, for example. Your photos show door handles that are rather typical but there are other variations that were also used. I will note that there is a good chance of finding (at least a portion of) the Stabilimenti Farina body number on some door latch parts.
I will also note that you have shared ("published" on the internet) photos supplied by Tito Anselmi against his expressed wishes ... those wishes also shared in the letter that you posted. This will make me (and perhaps others?) quite reluctant to share information with you even in private if it is of a nature that I do not wish to broadcast far and wide.
At the moment, I already have some questions outstanding with you. There are additional questions as well.
1) I would like to know the precise nature of the chassis number. Is it 1500C*xxxxxx or is it 1500D*xxxxxx or something else?
2) What is the four-digit Stabilimenti Farina body number? I guarantee it would take me less than 20 minutes to find the number if I were to look at the car with a screwdriver and some rags in hand. If it takes you a bit longer, you will still be learning more about your car.
3) What is the precise nature of the engine number? All characters and digits please. Also, there might be a casting date on the engine block. If so, what is it?
4) What is the carburetor tipo and serial number?
5) Is there a tag on the radiator? If so, what does it say? There might be more than one.
6) What is the rear end ratio? I can tell you how to make a count if you do not know already.
7) What are the names of the previous owners and when did they own the car?
8) Are there any clues as to earlier license plates used on the car?
9) What are the colors of paint that you have found so far on the body?
10) What is the color and material of the upholstery and are there any signs of a previous material(s) or color?
I have already scanned some materials from my files that I will share when some of these questions are answered.
I have removed some of my earlier postings as being not germane to the actual topic that started the thread. The chassis and body number listings removed will be superceded by what I hope to post later here.
I am very interested in Stabilimenti Farina and their production and have already collected a fair bit of material. With time and patience I will look for more material in my father's archives but, since there are many other distractions, I will not spend any more time on this until some questions are answered and you make me believe that you also really care.
John de Boer
The Italian Car Registry