Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums (https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/)
-   Other Italian Cars (https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/other-italian-cars/)
-   -   Lancia Fulvia Monte Carlo (https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/other-italian-cars/34795-lancia-fulvia-monte-carlo.html)

FANALONE 12-19-2006 08:40 PM

Lancia Fulvia Monte Carlo

5 Attachment(s)
One More Addition To The Collection I Have Always Wanted This Car 1972. Real Monte Carlo Version.

FANALONE 12-19-2006 08:43 PM

More

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FANALONE (Post 293740)
One More Addition To The Collection I Have Always Wanted This Car 1972. Real Monte Carlo Version.

MORE MORE ARE COMING

Greg Gordon 12-20-2006 07:55 AM

I love those cars, and that one is a great example. Congrats!

Echo Leader 12-20-2006 09:31 AM

Wow. Looks fantastic. The Fulvia, the rally version in particular, has always been a dream-car of mine too. What is the driving experience like??

Mark Farnham 12-20-2006 10:08 AM

Fanalone:

Where do you find these cars? It looks great and I second Echo Leader.

Mark

rxmar23 12-20-2006 11:51 AM

Always been a big fan of these cars. I'll third the request: what are they like to drive?

adenzeno 12-20-2006 03:01 PM

CHE BELLA MACCHINA!!! I am envious. Nicely done.:D

87Sprint 12-20-2006 03:42 PM

wow - very nice!. can someone explain the reasoning behind the offeset engine?... i would have thought that it would make the car quite driver side heavy having with the engine on that side as well

FANALONE 12-20-2006 05:29 PM

yes.

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Echo Leader (Post 293940)
Wow. Looks fantastic. The Fulvia, the rally version in particular, has always been a dream-car of mine too. What is the driving experience like??

this paticular car is very important in the history of Lancia is because is the model of celebration of Sandro Munari winner of 1972 Monte carlo Rally, well after driving a Jr Z and GTV 2000. is very different engine sound also is a front wheel drive, the view to is more clear. you sit more straight what is cool is no bumpers in this model. is hard to find a real Monte carlo version this days. But they are out there. here is my friend who has one.

FANALONE 12-20-2006 05:35 PM

the engine

Quote:

Originally Posted by 87Sprint (Post 294078)
wow - very nice!. can someone explain the reasoning behind the offeset engine?... i would have thought that it would make the car quite driver side heavy having with the engine on that side as well

the engine it looks sideways is because it is narrow V 45 degrees. like the V.W. VR6 engine the diffrence is this one is 4 cylinder. it has a incredible RPM.

FANALONE 12-20-2006 05:38 PM

well

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Farnham (Post 293954)
Fanalone:

Where do you find these cars? It looks great and I second Echo Leader.

Mark

well I have good friend in Italy very lancista that I have purchase 6 cars from him. he knows the good cars when he see one. also being in Italy, youget to see them before you buy. adan

Echo Leader 12-20-2006 05:53 PM

Awesome cars, just plain awesome. There's just something magical about the Lancia rally cars. From the Fulvia through Stratos, 037, S4, and Delta Integrale. I want them all.

The #14 picture captures the perfection of the styling. Looks like pure s3x.

Thanks for the drive synopsis, somehow just hearing about it doesn't quench my desire to try it out though!! :D

FANALONE 12-20-2006 05:56 PM

more pictures

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FANALONE (Post 294152)
this paticular car is very important in the history of Lancia is because is the model of celebration of Sandro Munari winner of 1972 Monte carlo Rally, well after driving a Jr Z and GTV 2000. is very different engine sound also is a front wheel drive, the view to is more clear. you sit more straight what is cool is no bumpers in this model. is hard to find a real Monte carlo version this days. But they are out there. here is my friend who has one.

more pictures for all you.

Echo Leader 12-20-2006 06:09 PM

You keep posting pictures and it might cause me and my bank accounts terrible terrible damage. ;)

Did many of your Lancias come from Italy? What does it typically cost to import a car??

Alex 12-20-2006 06:16 PM

I missed out on a RHD Fanalone earlier this year, which had been in a crate for over a decade and a half. They are superb cars to drive, the engineering quality is sublime. It's the only car I'd sell mine for.

Alex.