* Several Jeeps - CJ3, CJ6 (Actually, technically my father paid for a lot of these, but I got to drive them a lot and did spend some of the money on them)
* A 1969 Citroen Ami 6 (Still under a tarp on my parent's property - so I guess I technically still own it).
* A 1988 Spider - European with Dual Webbers. My first proper sport car. Had to sell it when I moved to NYC in 1994 and has been Alfaless since. I still miss it.
* A 1993 Mazda Miata - bought it as a get out of NYC prize. Still own it and use it as my main transportation - maybe the best daily driver available if you do not need more space than 2 seats. Unfortunately, I do - so it might have to go. Among the most fun cars ever.
* A 1997 Jeep TJ - my wife drove it as a daily driver, and we had some fun with it - but it had tons of recalls and other problems, and after one year my wife was tired of driving what her father described as "rolling luggage" - so it was traded in for a
* 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport - had this baby until my wife totaled it. Have been a big Subaru fan ever since - the perfect utility vehicle
* 2002 Subaru Impreza TS - Wife's current daily driver/family car - Everything the OBS was but with a bigger, smoother and more powerful engine, and better suspension. I honestly love this car.
* 2000 Birkin S3 "Lotus 7" - When I am in the mood, and the stars are aligned just right - I belive that this is the most fun 4 wheel vehicle ever. With 2.0L Zetec making 142BHP and around 1250lbs to carry around - it has Viper like power/weight ratio and Chapman designed suspension - nothing (road legal with 4 wheels) can change direction faster that this baby - and it is really quick. I will however, sell it for the right amount - whenever I am in the mood for white knuckle fun I tend to ride my bike - so the car is a bit redundant. Unfortunately, my wife hates riding in it - the suspension is too hard, there is too much wind buffeting and it is scary sitting in the passenger seat.
Currently looking for a backup family car/winter car - options are buying something cheap as an addition to the current stable (looked at early 90's Sentra SE-R's, mid 80's MB 190E etc...), Replace the Miata with something modern but fun to drive that will cost a bit more money - like a pre-2002 Impreza RS, or buy an old, cheap Alfa Berlina or Giulia Super as a 2nd "classic"/"specialty" car that can have a child seat in ememrgency situatuations and will be reasonable to drive in our wet winters (The Miata is OK, but visibility in it is limited on rainy dark nights).
Past: '88 Spider
Present: '69 GTV, '67 GT Jr.