In Seattle area now, number V6 parts and tools for sale - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 06:12 PM Thread Starter

In Seattle area now, number V6 parts and tools for sale

I'm finally settled in the Seattle area and have a few V6 related Alfa things for sale that tagged along for the ride. Dropped the price on a set of wheels here:

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alfa...eels-15x7.html

Also have a couple sets of Milano valve covers, some rear brake calipers, engine gasket partial set, a large set of valve shims in the Alfa container. I also have an AutoForce tester as well as a fairly large set of Alfa special tools (most for V6, some for 4-cyl). I've also got a few Verde ARC's and a number of speedo/tach pods for Verde's (Orange text) and on for the non Verde cars (white text). I'm sure I've got other stuff buried in boxes.

If you are interested in any of these shoot me a note!

Kevin

Currently Alfaless. Ex: 87 Verde, 86 GTV6, 67 Super, 86 Spider, 88 LeMons Verde
Milano registry custodian(
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 05:29 AM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Kevin said you had some S-CAMs. If so I'll take them. I didn't get them when I got the car.

AlfasRule!

1972 Montreal (The Pumpkin)
1975 Alfetta Sedan
1975 Alfetta Coupe Race Car
1982 Spider
1984 GTV-6
1984 GTV-6 Verde (GiGi)
1987 Milano (Da NEW Winta Beata)
1987 Milano Verde(Da kREDden Mobile)
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 05:54 AM

Kevin you're inbox is full. Could you pm me a list of 4 cyl tools when you have cleared it a bit?

Thanks

66' Giulia Super, '67 GT Veloce, '72 Montreal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
www.montreal.alfa-male.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2017, 05:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfasrule View Post
Kevin said you had some S-CAMs. If so I'll take them. I didn't get them when I got the car.
Nope, didn't have any S-Cams sorry! The car does have S-Pistons in it though.

Kevin

)
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2017, 05:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa2go View Post
Kevin you're inbox is full. Could you pm me a list of 4 cyl tools when you have cleared it a bit?

Thanks
The mailbox should be unclogged now. Let me dig out what I have this weekend and I'll post.

Kevin

)
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 10:22 AM

Do you work on Alfa 6's?

Kevin, you are getting rid of parts, but you have some good knowledge about v6 motors. Are you doing any work on them? For others as well as yourself? Jay Nuxoll at (425) 641-2600. or [email protected].

[B]JAY NUXOLL [/B][EMAIL="
"], seriously Alfa diseased and ancient OLD Two Liter Lover, put together Seattle area's Northwest Alfa Romeo Club in 1965, and still feebly tries to tend a teeny sacred flame to his serpent mistress in the [B]ALFA G'RAJ MAHAL[/B], a home garage temple with more Alfa cars and parts than he dare list because of the disapproval of his shamed and chagrined family. (425) 641-2600.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 05:11 PM Thread Starter

Jay,

What did you need to have done?

Kevin

)
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 09:38 PM

Great shortage of 164 mechanics in area

Kevin. Come visit me at 13843 SE10th Street in Bellevue and view the pile of 164's that need work. Not many mechanics in the area care to work on them because they take too much time and are too much computer involved. I have lift and tools and wonder if you ever switched motors or such? Call me at (425) 641-2600 (don't be afraid to leave message if I don't answer). Jay Nuxoll

[B]JAY NUXOLL [/B][EMAIL="
"], seriously Alfa diseased and ancient OLD Two Liter Lover, put together Seattle area's Northwest Alfa Romeo Club in 1965, and still feebly tries to tend a teeny sacred flame to his serpent mistress in the [B]ALFA G'RAJ MAHAL[/B], a home garage temple with more Alfa cars and parts than he dare list because of the disapproval of his shamed and chagrined family. (425) 641-2600.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode