So, can we classify a dyno competition as a motorsport event?; if you think so, check out the following:
- It’s the second Magnaflow AROSC Dyno Day and Show.
- Saturday June 14th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
- The in-doors car show is for pre-1975 Alfa’s and Alfa Racecars;
several GTA’s & TZ’s invited
- We expect to dyno test about 12 cars; the fee is $25 to benefit
AROSC (contact for sign-up: [email protected]
- Alfa vendors are invited to participate (contact:
- Chips and sodas will be served.
- Location: Magnaflow Tech Center, 23201 Antonio Pkwy, Rancho
Santa Margarita, CA 92688.
- This is close enough for Los Angeles and San Diego people to attend.
There will be two contests on the dyno: a) for highest hp & torque and, b) for highest hp per engine displacement (so, if you have a 1300cc that makes 145hp, you might win!)
Also, the Car Show is informal, that is no charge to enter and no scoring; just come and show your car.
Do we have any participants?