Northeast: Track days at the New York Safety Track - Page 3 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Just an update - AZP had a change of date forced by forecast of 1"-3" of snow (!) last weekend...

The new AZP Installs track date is Sunday May 19th, 2019.
Turns out there is also an SCDA Track day on May 18th, so it's possible to sign up for both dates and stay at the local Holiday Inn for a weekend double header.

In related news, the NECC Motorsports date of June 22 has attracted a bunch of my local car buddies that will be on track for their first time.. Fun!

Cheers,
- Art

2007 Aston DB9, 1994 Alfa 164 LS, 1982 Alfa GTV6 Balocco SE, 1975 Maserati Bora, 1967 Plymouth Satellite convertible, 1965 Plymouth Satellite hardtop
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 06:11 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Forecast looks fine for NYST this Saturday June 22nd. Registered and paid. Put the track tires on this morning. Tomorrow is the final check.
Cheers,
- Art
cmbenedict likes this.

2007 Aston DB9, 1994 Alfa 164 LS, 1982 Alfa GTV6 Balocco SE, 1975 Maserati Bora, 1967 Plymouth Satellite convertible, 1965 Plymouth Satellite hardtop
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Garage
June 22nd dawned with a perfect forecast and our cars all prepped & ready..
I invited a bunch of car pals who showed up in Lotus, Mini, Miata, Porsche and my brother's beastly RoadRunner..
A great day was had by all.
I had very little sleep the night before, def not feeling in synch with the track, struggled to get even 1/2 decent times..
Felt better after lunch, but it just wasn't a 100% day for me, I was 4 seconds off my best time.
Ciao,
- Art
Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode