Well ive been doing a little bit of "here and there" type things. Been doing a lot of test fitting as ive been trying to clean out all the unnecessary accessories and get things down to bare minimum.
Here is the cage with no interior, test fitting the dash after everything behind it was either taken out, or changed up. Knocked all the sound deadening out, fixed some rust holes, and then shot some undercoat type stuff down (light coat).
After situating most of the interior, i put the carpet back in
Not done here, but a simple mock-up for the gauges and running all the wires to them.
Random outside picture
Finally finished up my rack from previous posts. It turned out very nice and with the rear engine mount unbolted, i was able to jack up on the "bell housing case" a slight bit and slide the rack right back in even with the new lines.
By following the Greg's steering rack build, i managed to get mine setup the same. Except, my banjo bolt heads were so chewed up that i went to a couple different parts stores to gather some new bolts that were similar as far as passing the grease through the lines. I ditched the o-rings in the fittings, went to a hardware store, found some thick washers that fit perfectly. By the time i tightened them down they sat flush and i was a happy camper. Everything seemed to be perfect, so the real test will be on the road.
Ive done much more, but most is just test fitting stuff and random little things.