Clayton105 Clayton105 is offline
- About Clayton105
- Fitter & Machinist, Motor Mechanic, Engineer (Assoc Dip Eng - Mech., M SAE A)
- Canberra, Australia
- Alfas, Outdoor Activities
- Motor Vehicle Certification (Government Regulation)
- Luke Clayton - 1986 GTV 3.2 24V // Past: 8 x 105, 8 x 116, 4 x 900, 4 x 160
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 06-21-2016 02:55 AM
- Visitor Messages for Clayton105
- Last Activity: 04-27-2019 11:41 PM
- Join Date: 08-15-2006
|02:00 PM - giulia_veloce quoted Clayton105 in post Auto Italia 2019 - Canberra, Australia
Finally changed you cam belt eh...
|05:45 AM - Clayton105 quoted giulia_veloce in post Auto Italia 2019 - Canberra, Australia
Hi GTVCraig Second pic is my Wh...
|10:27 PM - swallow quoted Clayton105 in post Burman bushing
You cannot buy spares for these...
|12:58 AM - Alfavic quoted Clayton105 in post Alfa ES30 SZ video
Alfavic ...interesting little v...
|01:05 PM - VeloceMitch quoted Clayton105 in post Burman Box Rebuild
Not wanting to be too critical,...
|06:51 PM - Gepetto quoted Clayton105 in post Dashboard
When it really comes down to it...
|05:16 AM - WA-Alfa quoted Clayton105 in post Burman Box Rebuild
Hi Clayton105, Unobtainium via hi...
|07:37 AM - Gasolina quoted Clayton105 in post Broken Burman box Berlina
Normally I wouldn't comment, bu...
|07:56 PM - Gepetto quoted Clayton105 in post GTV6 Windshield Removal
Good luck to you with finding a...
|06:27 PM - Clayton105 quoted gigem75 in post cam timing lower chain slack
Please post photos of the te...