Any active members? - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 06:00 AM Thread Starter

Any active members?

Hello. I just recently purchased a new Giulia QV 2 months ago. Hoping to meet other Alfa owners. I have visited the Nashville Cars & Coffee the first weekend of the last two months with no success. Are there any events, drives, or meets in this area. I am on the Giulia forum as well with no luck. I have seen a 91? Spider in Clarksville. I believe there is a Stelvio running around. C&C events turned up a Giulia and 2 x 4Cs but nobody seems to group together. I understand the uncertainty of the brand from previous generations and the unknown from the current, but I thought I would have seen more .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-22-2018, 06:03 AM

Hello QVP,
I was active, but have been pretty inert for several years here in Nashville. I thought I'd answer because there are still a few Nashville guys who might just spark the Mid-Tenn chapter back to life, and if so I'd like to try to be a part of it.
My name's Tom, I live in Hendersonville, and my one Alfa ('87 Milano) is currently awaiting some mechanical attention . So if I do get to any events soon, it'll be in an Audi
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2018, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

Tom,
Thanks for the reply. I had almost given up. I would also love to have the Mid-Tenn chapter start back up and become active. Nice just to see other Alfas. I know they are few and far between, but they have to be out there. By the way, my name is Nicholas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 06:40 AM

Garage
Greetings QVP. Sorry for the slow reply. I'm President of the TN chapter of the National Alfa Owners club. We have a very active Alfa club in TN of about 53 members, many of them in Nashville. We participate in the Nashville Italian Cars & Coffee that's held 3 or four times per year, have at least two Nashville area drives per year and multiple other events in other parts of the state. Are you a member of the Alfa Owners Club aroc-usa.org? If not, join up and choose ALFA Inc. of TN as your local chapter. That way you'll get on our mailing list, facebook page, website, etc. We have a great monthly newsletter with articles about Alfa history, club events, etc. and it includes our full-year schedule of events. Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my contact info. I'd by happy to chat by phone and fill you in more.

Rob

AlfaLancia59
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-19-2018, 11:46 AM Thread Starter

Rob,
Thanks for the info. I just registered with AROC yesterday. Sorry to hear that you will be leaving us. Looking forward to participating with the chapter.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2018, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Had a nice albeit cold morning at the Italian Cars, Motorcycles, and Coffee in Franklin today. Enjoyed meeting some of the chapter members and look forward to future participation in the chapter.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode