Alfa Romeo Forums banner

AlfaBB Members Map

2M views 235 replies 145 participants last post by  85 Alfa Spider 
#1 · (Edited)
I've created a map on Zeemap (at the suggestion of Fangio8c) for the AlfaBB membership to use as a social networking tool, or just plain curiosity.

AlfaBB Members Map

Please feel free to add a pin for yourself. This is entirely voluntary but it will be interesting to see what a worldwide community we are.

To add your pin, click the "Additions" tab at the top of the page and select "Add Marker". Please enter your AlfaBB username in the "Entry Name" field. For security reasons, don't enter your address. Please click "Map select a location" (shown in the photo below), and then click the map where you'd like your pin. It may be easier to enter your city but, all entries for the same city will stack and be difficult to access.

Text Line Diagram Yellow Parallel

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm on, but it didn't take my handle. Oh well. Anonymous in SoCal.

#47 ·
We used to call that an Alfa Progressive Dinner, or Dinner Rallye.

#26 ·
Click on your pin and a large bubble with your info should open. There are three options in the bottom right hand corner of the bubble: connect, relocate, and delete. You should be able to try that if they show up. If not, let me know and I'll do it. Otherwise, you're destined to live for all eternity at the Ford plant.:eek:

#33 ·
I "might" be in, or I might be "all in" - And you folks are always welcome in my neighborhood, so my address really does not need to be secret. Matter of fact, if you give me a little notice, I've a spare room and some tools you can work with !!! :D(But NO room in the garage!!!!):eek:

#38 ·
Alfa bb Members Map

This is an interesting process of watching the map evolve. Even more interesting, as more pins are placed will the over abundance of the U.S. prevail? Right now, it kind of resembles the CDC map that Aldo posted on another thread.

#42 ·
Finland has 6 099 registered Alfas (2007) and 5,359,538 million people which makes 114,5 Alfas per 100,000 if I calculated right, I would put my money for Netherlands having most Alfas per capita (outside Italy)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.