GTA 1300 Junior Corsa - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcoalfa
  • 1 Post By kengta

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 01:58 AM Thread Starter

GTA 1300 Junior Corsa

Hello,
I'm in the process of restoring a GTA Junior "Elaborazione Autodelta" and I need information about the interior configuration.
I understood from some pictures that there was a roll bar only for the backside, what about panels, carpet and so on?
I would like to have information also about the seats installed in such configuration because I suppose they were not the same as the "Stradale" version.
Thanks for your help.

Marco

Marco - Italy
Giulietta Sprint '60 - Giulietta Spider '56
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 06:39 AM

I guess there were many possibilities, also depending on who drove it, who prepped is, maybe development in configuration. Not that easy. Maybe you get better info telling more info about the car itself. there are some people around here with good knowledge about these cars. up to individual chasisnumbers.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 07:04 AM Thread Starter

Chassis number 775245
The car is in very bad conditions.
It was abbandoned for 45 years in a garage and most of the parts have been "lost" (stolen) furthermore a non professional restore of the body was started adding more damage to the existing damage...
But the body is genuine so I think it worth the effort to restore it in the configuration "corsa".
Marco
Zagato_Olaf likes this.

Marco - Italy
Giulietta Sprint '60 - Giulietta Spider '56
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoalfa View Post
Chassis number 775245
The car is in very bad conditions.
It was abbandoned for 45 years in a garage and most of the parts have been "lost" (stolen) furthermore a non professional restore of the body was started adding more damage to the existing damage...
But the body is genuine so I think it worth the effort to restore it in the configuration "corsa".
Marco
Hello Marco. According to Alleggerita 2nd edition your GTAj was prepared by Autodelta and had only limited use under some important drivers before being sold to private parties; or at least so far discovered. There is a single picture racing at Francorchamps 1969 in narrow body.

I would encourage you to restore it as near as possible to one of its early race liveries using as many original parts as possible and documenting the restoration in picture and words for future reference.

Good luck. I'm sure you will get some help here on his BB an else where with careful research.

Regards

Ken
Zagato_Olaf likes this.

Last edited by kengta; 04-29-2019 at 07:38 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode