Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Front Shock Mount - Unobtanium?

4K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  gigem75 
#1 ·
Hi All-

I am looking for a front upper shock mount/tower per the part circled below. I looked at several parts suppliers and not finding it. Anyone have suggestions on a source? Or is this unobtanium as a new replacement part?

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Hopefully mine is in a pile of parts that came with the car. Sounds like time to search if they not available.

Thanks.

#7 ·
Yeah - for sure. Looking at the parts catalog it seems it might share with Spider, but I still need to confirm that.

Thanks!

#11 ·
I was looking for the same part a few months back. I posted it in the Wanted section and sure enough a very nice bb member turned out to have an NOS one. I don't recall if she had another, but worth giving it a shot.

#13 ·
PM sent

#15 ·
Thanks for the replies and ideas everyone. I am sorted on this now (thanks Jim G).

#17 ·
Thanks for that. The parts manual didn't list right vs. left, so I assumed it to be the same on both sides. But I am new to reading the GTV manual, so if I assumed incorrectly you will be hearing from me!

#18 ·
There the same for both sides

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.