Thoughts on this '67 Sprint?? - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tom Frasca

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-17-2017, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thoughts on this '67 Sprint??

Hello all,
I stumbled upon this GT for sale and wondered what everyone thought. It's gorgeous for certain. But the price?

1967 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce ? LBI Limited

😎

[B][I][U]Current[/U][/I][/B]
1984 Spider Veloce Deluxe
1969 GT 1300 JR
1969 1750 Spica Spider Veloce
1963 MGB
1952 MG TD
Others??!!!😃😃
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-17-2017, 08:18 PM

Cool A very nice one !

NADA Guide shows a '67 GTV high retail at $96,800, so their asking price seems legit.

I was offered $50k for mine and said no......
Attached Images

'64 Guilia Spider
'67 GTV
'68 Giulia Super

Conservatives-we work hard, so you don't have to !
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-17-2017, 10:29 PM

Garage
step front

Haggerty insured mine for 65 K .. who knows ...mine is as nice with all correct engine in detail and emblematic detail, correct clamps, etc and is a February production 64 with a 63 Nardi all "matching #series" as per Alfa Centro.no plans to sell my wife would kill me

The older I get.. the faster I was....
Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 12:54 AM

XXX

Last edited by mygtveloce; 02-22-2019 at 03:18 PM.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 06:03 AM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
I would not call this an "incredibly well preserved" car. It's obviously been reprinted, but many of the original details are in place.

Why do I see what looks like rivets along the top of the fender?
Attached Images

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 08:20 AM
Platinum Subscriber

Rosette welds replacing original spot welds?
Andrew
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 08:47 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ossodiseppia View Post
I would not call this an "incredibly well preserved" car. It's obviously been reprinted, but many of the original details are in place.

Why do I see what looks like rivets along the top of the fender?
My baby
early no woodgrain...on dash has the steering lock mechanism as well and a period correct Nardi (1963) looking for a good original steering wheel as well...
Attached Images

ossodiseppia likes this.

The older I get.. the faster I was....
Tom
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 03:41 PM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to yvrclimber
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101/105guy View Post
NADA Guide shows a '67 GTV high retail at $96,800, so their asking price seems legit.

I was offered $50k for mine and said no......
Wow, love that colour blue. Gorgeous.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 03:45 PM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to yvrclimber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachtman View Post
Hello all,
I stumbled upon this GT for sale and wondered what everyone thought. It's gorgeous for certain. But the price?

<<<<LBI LIMITED>>>>

��
I bought my '74 BMW 2002tii from LBI Limited. They pride themselves in finding, acquiring and selling the best examples; focusing on lower mileage, as close-to-original as possible. My experience backs that up.

Looking at the site, this looks like one of the cleanest examples around.

That said, I just bought the exact same car ('67 Giulia Sprint GTV), but less well sorted and not numbers matching, for less than half that :-)

I can't afford perfect, original examples.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode