GT 1300 Junior 1974-1976 rear lights information needed - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-26-2016, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
DIN

GT 1300 Junior 1974-1976 rear lights information needed

Dear all,

i am trying to figure out which rear lights were used for the GT 1300 Junior Tipo 105.30 Unificato model which was built between 1974 and 1976.

The most cars i have seen had the small rear lights with a seperate rear driving light underneath the bumber. But some of the late cars built in 1975 and 1976 i have seen had the bigger rear lights with integrated rear driving light fitted which were used in the 1750 US second series cars as well as in the 2000 GTV. Can anybody confirm that the bigger rear lights have been installed by the factory? In all the period magazines i own, there is not one single picture from these cars from the rear which give a clue to this.

In the users manual for these cars there are both types of rear lights shown...

Does anybody own the original spare parts catalog for these late models which might shed a light into this?

Would be thankful if anybody can help!

Patrick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-27-2016, 01:20 AM

Garage
I have seen both. The biggers ones especially on later 1975 and 1976 cars. It seems the small lights or panels were out by that time. ;-)

Learning, learning..
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-27-2016, 02:20 PM

My 29 Aug 75 built 1600 GTj type 115.03 (note 11503) has the small tail lights. I would think this is a late 75 build as it is registered as a 1976.

Of course any of this may have no relevance to the GTj 1300 build state of similar dates.

FWIW

Ken

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode