7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 71 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 04:33 AM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedeshoebox View Post
To find this piece (new or in good shape) was not an easy task, i might be forced to restore it!
These pieces pop up from time to time. They may not be the exact one for your car, but will fit. You'll need to transfer all of the mounting brackets to the new piece.

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 71 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 05:09 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ossodiseppia View Post
These pieces pop up from time to time. They may not be the exact one for your car, but will fit. You'll need to transfer all of the mounting brackets to the new piece.
Yes i have seen some for sedans and for spider, but the ones i found is for right side! But i do have some work to do on other spots of the car so i have some time to find the "inner fender"

Alfa 1600 Giulia Sprint GT 1965. Alfa 159 SW 2007.
Ford Roadster 1936. Ford Kustom 1950 "The New Panoramic Ford".
post #63 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 12:14 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Time for update.....
Bought a rotisserie, and continue the work on the car. Left side of floor was bad, right side was bad but repairable, bought a complete floor from a chrashed race car with new floor so i used parts from that one!
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 12:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Floor Work
Attached Images

chris hedley likes this.

post #65 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Inner sills! cut out the rusted pieces and used parts from the race car! it had all sill parts new and all floorpans new
Attached Images

post #66 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Got the new "low" rear arches from Alfaholics, really nice pieses! Time to load up the bodyshell for a upcoming mediablast!
Have also cleaned some bolts and parts infor zinc plating
Attached Images

PSk and cucinando like this.

post #67 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 01:50 PM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Nice tow vehicle!
gprocket likes this.

Brian __________________________________

post #68 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 04:12 AM
Gold Subscriber

Wow that's a lot of work , I thought I did a lot of panel work , but this is epic, if I had a hat , I would take off to you, ( silly English saying !) I wish you well and look forward to the end product , at least you know its all been done. good luck. Chris
post #69 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 08:31 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ossodiseppia View Post
Nice tow vehicle!
Thanks That´s a great car, 260.000km and the only thing i had to do is a new Clutch (and flywheel DMF) at 210.000km´s
1.9 JTDM so not so much power but it is fantastic on the road and it likes curves

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris hedley View Post
Wow that's a lot of work , I thought I did a lot of panel work , but this is epic, if I had a hat , I would take off to you, ( silly English saying !) I wish you well and look forward to the end product , at least you know its all been done. good luck. Chris
Thanks But you can leave your hat on I have alot to do before the goal!

post #70 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Engine bay needed a big cleaning before i could continue
Attached Images

post #71 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 12:55 PM Thread Starter

Garage
And time for dust
First day,
Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode