Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Malmö, SWEDEN, next to Copenhagen, DK
Important details for you to check:
1) Shape and length of the rod
2) Appearance and shape of the bottom (both upper and lower side)
3) Shape of the crank and details/shape/size of the plastic knob
4) Shape, size and position of the rod holder on the jack´s body (green arrow)
5) Condition of the two gears in the top and under the plastic lid (if broken gears, it is almost impossible to get new ones)
There might be some more details I don´t recall right now as it has been a while since I ocuppied myself with sourcing correct jack and subsequently it´s restoration, but be aware the mentioned details are imperative in recognising the correct jack. There´s actually an array of Battaini jacks out there that are often very similar to the 101 jack, but not correct, so think and check twice as none of them is cheap and it can in the end easily be thrown out money.
Last edited by concept 101; 07-29-2018 at 03:30 PM.