Squadra Tuning - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By RexCars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Subscriber

Squadra Tuning

Coming soon. We will have available soon Squadra tuning flashers for 2.0L models. This is going to be very cool. Easily flash your car, flash back to stock if needed. Yes others are doing it but as you all know or maybe not, I have worked with Squadra for a long time, like 15+ years. They are trust worthy and always put out the best product. They only do Alfa! Ok, I lied, they do some other FCA cars but typically only Alfa.

At the moment Squadra is working on SGW present on 2018 models (security wall).

BLUE line is what Squadra calls the "real" power. Alfa actually claims less power than what the car actually outputs.

"werkelijk" means in real. So, Yes the Giulia delivers much more power then Alfa claims. Sqaudra tried to increase it of course. Only a small gain is possible to be safe. If it's pushed to much by increasing boost pressure, then ignition problems will be present at full power. The catalytic convertor could be the fault of this. Current parameters are safe and produce a nice gain in HP and Torque.

Hope to have more info and Flasher available soon.

Ciao!
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jason Minos

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New: +1 619-209-0715
e-mail:admin at alfissimo.com
San Diego, CA
1989 Spider Quad. Gone
1991 White Alfa Romeo 164S Recaro, Siena, Zender.-GONE
2010 Touareg TDI
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4, Trofeo, Leather package(red), 19X8, 19X9.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 10:28 AM

This is very cool, Jason. The Squadra chip in my 164LS is really nice, and was programmed by Squadra for my setup with 48 mm intake trumpets and GTA cams.

Looks to me like the power quoted is actually similar to others without other upgrades, such as free-flow exhaust and intake kits.

Do you know if Squadra tunes will be available for those upgrades?

And you didn't mention that Squadra sets the silly start/stop system default to off, so you have to poke the button to turn it on.
Alfissimo Int. likes this.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexCars View Post
This is very cool, Jason. The Squadra chip in my 164LS is really nice, and was programmed by Squadra for my setup with 48 mm intake trumpets and GTA cams.

Looks to me like the power quoted is actually similar to others without other upgrades, such as free-flow exhaust and intake kits.

Do you know if Squadra tunes will be available for those upgrades?

And you didn't mention that Squadra sets the silly start/stop system default to off, so you have to poke the button to turn it on.
We can set it up anyway you want. One thing is I can adjust to whatever the customer wants. Start/Stop should default to off. I am excited for this. Not sure when this will happen but lets shoot for summer.

Also: Basically all EOBD programmers will be the same. But the difference is the software which is installed.
Also another function that will be added "ABS/TC off dongle" to switch off all driving aids but mostly traction control so burn outs can be made Including Start/Stop function.

Graph (I know I will hear it from someone so I will point out that the numbers are correct and the graph may or may not be accurate but is mainly to represent where the change is)

*Please also note, power is in PK not HP. and Torque is in Nm.
Example: 307PK = 302.8 Hp, 490Nm= 361.4055ft-lb
Attached Images

Jason Minos

New: +1 619-209-0715
e-mail:admin at alfissimo.com
San Diego, CA
1989 Spider Quad. Gone
1991 White Alfa Romeo 164S Recaro, Siena, Zender.-GONE
2010 Touareg TDI
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4, Trofeo, Leather package(red), 19X8, 19X9.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode