Free Stuff Milano Verde 1989 - take it away! - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cintos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Milano Verde 1989 - take it away!

Greetings:

I have had my way with this beast, and it is now time to move on to another "picker". This Mialno was one of the cars in last fall's massive "Vinland, NJ" Alfa graveyard auction. No title, no keys. It was acquired by another and remained in NJ till this spring, when I acquired it to extract the transaxle for use in my GTV-6 TT. I have no interest in parting this out, its all or nothing - and I have no "Milano" habit to feed the parts to myself.

The best thing about the chassis is that there is no indication of structural damage due to collision, so it may be a good chassis host the remains of an crashed Mialno. Small rust areas in various expected spots. All jack points solid. And if you want t 3.0L, its already in there! Only good glass is driver's door and rear window - guess it took a beating setting in "yards" for 10 years. Headlights look fine.

I have no idea of the state of the 3.0L engine, save for the fact that it looks totally complete and does turn over by hand easily (via turning driveshaft). I'll put up a bunch of photos that hopefully clarify the state this is in. Interior is decrepit. In addition to the transaxle, I have removed the steering wheel, shift knob and linkage, and extracted the speedometer.

So it is yours for whatever it costs to move - I strongly suggest it goes to someone in the Northeast. It rolls, but with no key, it does not steer - and no functional brakes - handbrake gone with the transaxle. I can help load, and if within a reasonable distance (200 miles) I can arrange for my tow operator to deliver it at his cost.

Located in Stamford, CT, ZIP 06907. VIN is ZARDA1247K1110728. I ran the CARFAX, and it shows no incidents and 143,443K miles at last entry in March of 2007.
Attached Images

Explore our Alfa Family at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and BB threads about Transcontinental Alfa Road Trips:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, &
. &

Last edited by Cintos; 06-02-2017 at 01:13 PM. Reason: added detail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

More photos
Attached Images

, &
. &
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

More photos:
Attached Images

, &
. &
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM

Garage
Dibs, I want it! How soon do you need it moved?

79 Alfetta - Sprint Veloce - Bronze
79 Alfetta - Sport Sedan - White
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-06-2017, 11:16 PM

how many miles are shown on the dash?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giann75 View Post
how many miles are shown on the dash?

Note that speedo and instrument panel is staying with me, as it will be paired with the transaxle.

- Michael
Attached Images

Giann75 likes this.

, &
. &
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 02:51 PM

im very interested if you could pm me your number thatd be dandy, cheers!

Tags
milano 3.0, non running

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode