1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alfaboutvegas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-05-2016, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Free to good home. You pay the shipping

This is a vintage trapezoid mirror. The come is pitted and the plastic trim has a single crack.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-05-2016, 06:03 AM Thread Starter
USTA BE AN AD-MIN

Garage
These two lenses are also free. Both Sinistra (left). They were all I had when I first bought my car.
Attached Images

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-05-2016, 07:24 AM

Garage
I'll take the trapezoid mirror, sending you a PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-05-2016, 07:25 AM

i'll take the lenses!

1969 spider
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-05-2016, 07:50 AM Thread Starter
USTA BE AN AD-MIN

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfaman View Post
i'll take the lenses!
I want to make sure that you see they are both cracked and repaired...to some extent.

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-05-2016, 08:38 AM

no problem....will take anyway..thanks

1969 spider
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-06-2016, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
USTA BE AN AD-MIN

Garage
The mirror is still available

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-06-2016, 02:38 PM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Question mirror?

is it a Vitoloni #31087,, ? I'll take IT!
send PM

"No chance, no destiny, no fate can circumvent, change or control the firm resolve of a determined soul"

73 Spider
80 BMW e21(Sold, gone to Houston)
79 Spider (sold)
78 Spider (sold, gone to U K)
Greg
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-13-2016, 11:13 AM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Thumbs up mirror

Thank You Brian,
for the mirror. It's in great shape,, now. It was in great shape when I received it yesterday.
remember the creaking noise as you would move mirror for adjustment? Well, no longer making that noise. Took it apart & polished the base for the ball at end of shaft arm. Now it articulates well without the creaking. Whoo Hoo!
Very Happy,
Greg

I'm one that believes in "Giving credit where credit is due!"
"Thx agin"

"No chance, no destiny, no fate can circumvent, change or control the firm resolve of a determined soul"

73 Spider
79 Spider (sold)
Greg
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-13-2016, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
USTA BE AN AD-MIN

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaboutvegas View Post
Thank You Brian,
for the mirror. It's in great shape,, now. It was in great shape when I received it yesterday.
remember the creaking noise as you would move mirror for adjustment? Well, no longer making that noise. Took it apart & polished the base for the ball at end of shaft arm. Now it articulates well without the creaking. Whoo Hoo!
Very Happy,
Greg

I'm one that believes in "Giving credit where credit is due!"
"Thx agin"
I'm really glad you are going to use it on your car. I'd love to see how it looks after you get it all spiffed up!

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-13-2016, 01:59 PM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Talking When I finish

I'll definitely send you picture when finished.
Just try to under stand,, I'm old school & not adept with pc's & such.
Sometimes have problem with my Phone, oh well.

I thought a year & I'd have it done (because of retirement) but life got in the way with my pleasures. I've posted some pics but it takes "for ever" for me to figure it out, AGAIN. The terminology is confusing to me. I need to learn computer language, I guess.

I'm still amazed at you post & how you have all the updates in your signature to where as anyone can "click" on the date & up pops the thread! I don't even know how to "resize" the photo.

all that for, I'll send to your email add. That I know how. Haha
ossodiseppia likes this.

73 Spider
79 Spider (sold)
Greg
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-13-2016, 08:15 PM

thanks for the lenses...came today

1969 spider

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode