Crikey, that’s pretty clean for a in place job, well done!
Let me get the this right, you’re now asking for project creep ideas ?
0. Absolutely, engine mounts, both sides while you can... standard is fine
1. Absolutely replace all fuel hoses, yes jubilee clamps are fine
2. Inspect the vacuum (brake booster) and heater hoses while you have easy access
3. Send your manifold out for some pretty ceramic coating
4. Send the alternator out to the same people to rebuild your stater
How much of your money am I allowed to spend??
5. I can see the clutch slave cylinder, how old is the hose?
6. Any evidence of the ground strap from the gearbox to body?
7. Install 123Ignition (Bluetooth)
8. Drop the sump and ship the oil pump to local alfisti for rebuild
9. Whip out the liners/pistons, just replace with Spruell HC stuff
11. Replace the oil pressure sender (above starter, below carbs), it will be a pain later, there are two types, rookie trap
12. I could do this all day
Where’s your engine number ... or did you polish it off?
13. Roll pin kit for head gasket oil control