Busso GTV 3L spark plug / coil pack change VIDEO guide. - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-18-2018, 08:13 AM Thread Starter

Busso GTV 3L spark plug / coil pack change VIDEO guide.

I've just posted a video guide to changing spark plugs and/or coil packs on the Busso. Mine is a GTV 3L CF2 but the guts of the guide will be the same for 2.5L and 3.2L, maybe just the odd bracket bolt here and there different. This guide is designed to show step by step how to do the job yourself and to quash the various alfa forum based myth that this is a difficult job. See for yourselves at the link below.
One other thing. I raise money for a veterans charity, (The Royal Engineer's) The Felix Fund. If you use the guide and save yourself a pile of cash (with the added bonus of feeling quite satisfyingly smug at your achievement) please make a small donation to The Felix Fund. If you text BOMB00 (That's BOMB followed by two zeros) you will donate 5.
Thanks
Brian

Because this is my first post I'm not allowed to put a direct link to the video into the post, you have to have 10 posts before you can do that. If however, you were to go to YouTube and search for "Debdencycle alfa" you will find it. If you search for "Debdencycle" on it's own you'll still find it and some of the other stuff I have done. Enjoy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
busso, coil pack change, gtv, plenum chamber, spark plug change

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode