LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1681 of 1723 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 01:43 PM

Woops typo. Thanks for the diagram!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1682 of 1723 (permalink) Old 01-29-2019, 02:37 PM

Wiring diagram Giulia Super 1.3

Hi Papajam,

How can I find a wiring diagram for the Giulia Super 1.3 build in 1971 (later converted to 1.6) .

Thank you! I could not post my email adress in this post
post #1683 of 1723 (permalink) Old 01-29-2019, 03:17 PM
BB Janitor
Platinum SubscriberAdministratorSuper Moderator

Garage
Unfortunately, PapaJam (Jim) has shuffled off this mortal coil. We (your BB moderators) have been in contact with his widow and are working on a plan to distribute his work (which is copyrighted so we can't just publish them until these plans are finalized).
ossodiseppia likes this.

- - Eric
don't read this
~ 1984 Spider Veloce ~
- -~ 1981 GTV-6 ~
Mebane, North Carolina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1684 of 1723 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 05:35 PM

Hi all... is Papajims (RIP) extraordinary library of wiring diagrams avialable anywhere? looking for one for my 1978 11541 spider
cheers
clivememathotmaildotcom
post #1685 of 1723 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 04:46 AM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderworks View Post
Hi all... is Papajims (RIP) extraordinary library of wiring diagrams avialable anywhere? looking for one for my 1978 11541 spider
cheers
clivememathotmaildotcom
These are not available online. He protected his work from people who would use it for profit. I might be able to help you, though. Please PM later today if you don't hear from me.

Brian __________________________________

post #1686 of 1723 (permalink) Old 02-21-2019, 06:31 AM

Hi. I am looking for the wiring diagram for a 1985 Spider Veloce.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Mark
kbartosiak likes this.
post #1687 of 1723 (permalink) Old 02-21-2019, 08:00 AM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfig View Post

Mark
Pm your email address, please.

Brian __________________________________

post #1688 of 1723 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 06:57 AM
RMD
Gold Subscriber

Wiring Diagram

Sad to hear about Jim. Just read it in the Alfa magazine. Never knew who papajam was until now. But realized his posts were the best and most informative.

Just replaced my heater fan. tested it in the car before install and it runs but 16A fuse 3 keeps burning out. Disconnected the cigarette lighter. Same result. And when i turn the heater fan on i hear a light "thumping" under the dash. Not sure what this is but may be the culprit. Any ideas?

Any chance of getting diagram for a 77 spider California #11541..
post #1689 of 1723 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 06:22 AM

I have been off the bb for a while and was greatly saddened to hear of Papajam’s passing.

If any one knows how to obtain his wiring diagram for a ‘74 spider 2000 I’d appreciate it

[email protected]

87 Spider Quadrifoglio
74 Spider Veloce
post #1690 of 1723 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 12:15 PM

Need one for a 71 Spider (USA).
post #1691 of 1723 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 08:12 PM

Hi sorry to here about Jim
would anyone know where i can get the following wiring diagram, 10564 Montreal without Air Conditioning R5
My Email address is westcrafteng @ hotmail . com
Thanks Lawrence.
post #1692 of 1723 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 08:30 PM

Garage
To our Admins - What is the status of the many wiring diagrams PapaJam created? Are those available from the AROC US librarian?
post #1693 of 1723 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 06:22 AM
BB Janitor
Platinum SubscriberAdministratorSuper Moderator

Garage
My understanding is the issue of how to & who will distribute Jim's wire diagrams has not been resolved.
1800ASKMARK likes this.

- - Eric
don't read this
~ 1984 Spider Veloce ~
- -~ 1981 GTV-6 ~
Mebane, North Carolina

post #1694 of 1723 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 11:30 AM

Do you happen to have a copy of Jim's #11669 for the 1981 GTV6? I just purchased one and need help sorting it out.
Thanks
John
post #1695 of 1723 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 04:04 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfig View Post

Mark
Likewise. My email: kubabartosiak_gmail.com.

Much obliged.

Spider 2.0 - 1985
159 1.9 JTDM - 2009
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode