2006 Fall Tour - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Wink 2006 Fall Tour

CAROC will be having a Fall Tour on October 22nd (Sunday). If you are interested please let me know ASAP. Thus far, I have ten cars. (3) GTV's, (1) 308, (1) 328, (1) 164, (1) Sprint Speciale, (1) Testarossa, (1) GTV6, (1) Maserati Merak. It should be fun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 01:42 AM

What is the route and meeting time?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 06:11 AM

Ditto Zinhead, but I'm interested
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 06:33 AM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

We are set for Sunday Morning meeting at 8:00 AM. Unfortunately, I will know more after Thursday night's meeting. I have a route that starts in Monroe Wis. and one that takes us southwest towards Peoria. It will be decided Italian style - maybe here or maybe there. If we decide to go South we will caravan from the Hinsdale Oasis . If we go North, we will meet at the Lake Forest Oasis. I will post it ASAP once I get additional input from other attendes.

Carm
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Fall Tour this Sunday the 22nd

OK, during the Thursday night meeting at Russel's, we finally decided on a destination. The Tour will start from the I & M State Park in Channahon.

A good portion of us will meet at the Hinsdale Oasis (make sure you are at the southbound side) between 8:00 and 8:30 AM Sunday. We will wait until 8:45 for late cars. If you are late, follow the following directions to the State Park:

From Oasis, go Southbound for approx. one mile and take I-55 South (Springfield sign). You will drive approx. 15/20 minutes south. Keep your eyes open for I-80. You will take the exit (Route 6 - Channahon) right after the I-80 exit. Exit Route 6 and proceed West (right) approx. 3 to 4 miles. Look for brown I & M Sate park sign. Take a left on S. Canal Street just before crossing the River. Go South to second street on the right side. Take a right on W. Jessup Street, enjoy the scenery and wait for the rest of us.

I will have copies of route. DO NOT show up with really slow cars! You may be on your own - just kidding!!!

We will drive to Lacon, Il and stop for a break. Then we will proceed south on 26 and leave it up to time so that we can get back to Starved Rock Lodge for a nice brunch. See you on Sunday.

Carm

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode