Body & Frame Blueprint 1300, 1600, 1750 & 2000 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
Admin
Administrator

Body & Frame Blueprint 1300, 1600, 1750 & 2000

I was emailed this file and asked to post it to the site. I hope that it is of some future use to those that are seeking factory measurements for frame welding or restoration.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf alfa-romeo-blueprints.pdf (133.4 KB, 3610 views)

Simon Mestas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Simon,
Thanks for this information! This will be most useful in determining any unseen chassis damage.

I'd like to point out that in 1969 USA spec GTs, due to the rear transmission mount/crossmember being set back further to allow clearance for the larger brake m/c, dimension W will be slightly larger than shown and dimension Z will be smaller. Dimension X will remain unchanged.

Chassis with the setback will have the "slant back" trans mount (below left) discussed in this thread.

Brad
'69 Series 1 GTV (105.51)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'78 Alfetta GT (Sprint Veloce)
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 11:25 AM

Simon,

Thanks for sharing!

Is this for both Coupes and Spiders?

Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV '73
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SOLD
Alfa Spider Series 4 '90
: with very low mileage

Last edited by Joseph M.; 05-25-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Do any such blueprints exist for the 750-101 Giulietta and Giulia Spider?

Thanks,

Ray
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-27-2015, 11:56 AM

I am building out my jig and ran into a discrepancy, i think, on the blueprint. Measurement "H" is from the datum line, not the center of the forward bolt, or at least that is what i found when i mated things up to the steering box. It is a bit odd, as multiple sources have the same points of measurement. Not sure if anyone else has run into this but thought i would mention it (unless i have totally lost my marbles)
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-20-2016, 08:52 AM

67 Giulia Super measurements ?

i was wondering there is a 67 Super dimension sheet, as i have some rear body and floor damage and looking for the proper specs, Please?
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-14-2016, 07:37 AM

Garage
Haven't heard back to your inquiry? Thanks,
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-14-2016, 09:15 AM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
The attachment below is from the Body shop manual and includes the Giulia sedan.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Alfa Body Diagram.pdf (1.07 MB, 514 views)

Brian __________________________________

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-14-2016, 09:34 AM

Garage
Thanks so much! The pdf diagram is most helpful.
Regards,
Nick
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-14-2016, 09:39 AM

sedan blue prints

thank sir for the Pdf this will definitely help....Please have a nice day
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 02:19 PM

thanks for sharing

National Car Wreckers, top car wreckers servicing in Auckland and Northland.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode