San Diego run to Menghini Winery for grape stomp!! - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-21-2004, 01:07 PM Thread Starter

Talking San Diego run to Menghini Winery for grape stomp!!

Hey everybody!
The Menghini Winery in Julian is having their annual grape stomp and Italian festa on Saturday September 4th. This is something that the San Diego Alfa Club goes to every year, and I wanted to invite anyone else who would like to come. It's tons of fun! They have wine tasting, fantastic Italian food, music, dancing, and of course big vats of grapes to stomp!
I think we will just meet at North County Fair mall in the Sears parking lot again at 10am and drive up to Julian from there. Leaving earlier would probably be better because there would be less people on the roads, but the event doesn't really start until around lunch time.
Oh yeah! Admission is $10 for adults, which will include a commemorative wine glass, $5 for ages 6 through 12, and children 5 and under are free.

Last edited by Alfa Girl :-); 08-21-2004 at 01:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 11:43 PM

BUMP for a very fun event! We've been the last couple years and it's a blast. In theory the 24V Milano will be ready in time for the run.

Chip Mutza

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 06:04 PM

Nobody??!? Where is everybody? The last fun run had a pretty good turnout...

Chip Mutza

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 10:41 PM

Chip/Shannon,

Would love to go, but got stuff to handle. If things work out I'll be there, but it is highly unlikely - sorry. Would love to see the monster milano - particular since I'm playing with the idea of a 24v milano or gtv6 for track use.

Jes

87 Milano Verde - daily driver -
- SOLD
87 Milano 3.0 Motronic - budget race car -
- SOLD
87 Milano 3.7 24v - race car - Running again after 3 year hibernation...
(Repeating what I suggest or do, is at your own risk - be critical)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode