Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums (https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/)
-   AONE - Alfa Romeo Owners of New England (https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/aone-alfa-romeo-owners-new-england/)
-   -   Tutto Italiano - drive in! (https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/aone-alfa-romeo-owners-new-england/45206-tutto-italiano-drive.html)

das 07-16-2007 06:33 PM

Tutto Italiano - drive in!

Is it too early to talk about the Larz Anderson auto museum gig!

I'm getting giddy thinking about it...its only a few weeks away....

Last year a few of us drove in together....whos goin and whos showin?

Aug 5 – "Tutto Italiano" = Italian Car Day - All cars and motorcycles wishing to park of the Main Lawn must pre-register.
9AM to 2PM. The Museum will host one of the biggest Italian Car Shows on the East Coast, the 12th Annual Tutto Italiano. This year the show includes Italian motorcycles and automobiles. A day of concours, music and activities for the whole family are planned with over 300 Italian vehicles in attendance last year. From the newest member of the Ducati Superbike family to classic Ferraris, visitors will have a chance to view some of the finest vehicles in the world. Throughout the day visitors will be treated to tours of the vehicles, children¹s photo opportunities, Italian food and entertainment. The show will also feature other great marques such as Moto Guzzi, FIAT, DeTomasa, Masserati, and Lancia. Sponsored by Eastern Cycle, KTR Motorsport, and Putnam Leasing, Ferrari and Maserati of New England. Registration is $25 per car, $15 per motorcycle and $5 per bicycle.

rxmar23 07-17-2007 07:12 AM

I'm not going, and I'm bummed! Every year since I've moved back to New England, something has gotten in the way of this event. This year, I'll be driving a support vehicle for a charity bike ride that a friend organizes.

Have fun, everyone who's going. Take lots of pictures and share them here.

das 07-25-2007 05:10 AM

wow....need some cricket audio for this post....

anyone?

anyone?

84_SPIDER 07-25-2007 07:39 AM

I'll be going. Straight up Route 1 from North Attleborough. I met up with Dan (das) and Walter a couple years ago. And besides getting lost one street away fron the event. It was cool going up in a caravan, even if Walter was driving an Oldsmobuick! Alas, he's got a "new" Alfa to drive this time!!
Anybody want to meet up anywhere along the way???

das 07-27-2007 04:31 AM

Marc, agree that was the way to drive in! Caravan all the way...

others want to meet up? we can do rt 1 or rt 9 somewhere???

Walter 08-01-2007 05:06 AM

I'll be heading up to the show early in the morning from RI. If anybody wants to meetup along the way let me know.

Walter

antlambo 08-02-2007 04:09 PM

I will getting on route 9 in wellesley heading into brookline. DAS want to Join me as you are right next door?

das 08-02-2007 04:44 PM

I'm game Anthony....what time are you thinking?

Marc, can you meet us on Rt 9?

Maybe somewhere near mass bay or closer to 128 like the liberty mutual building?

modena782002 08-02-2007 05:18 PM

Another year, another Tutto Italiano missed due to prior commitments....:(

Giorgio68 08-06-2007 08:27 AM

Daniel and Anthony, it was great to meet you guys. We had a lots of fun. Reving about 300 cars noon time that was My favorite moment. How many HP you think that was in total, just curious.

Giorgio

das 08-06-2007 08:55 AM

Giorgio, what, you're not going to gloat?

Mr Award winner???

:)

Giorgio68 08-06-2007 01:56 PM

Daniel, NO COMMENT!!!.................LOL