MOMO ALTAIR emblems Alfa Spider - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 12:34 AM Thread Starter

MOMO ALTAIR emblems Alfa Spider

Hi,

I know this is not the Spider section but maybe rims are interchangeable between our cars so...

Im in need of centre caps and emblems for my MOMO ALTAIR rims that came with my Spider 1985 but noone seems to know were to get them or even what they are called? Can anyone help me?
Attached Images

Joachim aka "Swedenspider"
1985 Spider veloce - amore at first sight
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 06:31 PM

Not sure of the diameter - these guys have ones in color if that is your taste.

http://abarthbadges.com/store/home.php?cat=250

GV
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 10:56 PM

Garage
These same centers are used in the Momo Vega wheels. They are retained with a inside metal strip that presses them against the emblem to the hub. If you find a source, let me know as I can use 2 sets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-18-2007, 03:06 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocedoc View Post
These same centers are used in the Momo Vega wheels. They are retained with a inside metal strip that presses them against the emblem to the hub. If you find a source, let me know as I can use 2 sets.
I know what kind you mean, mine however is not held in place with a metal clip but simply glued to the centre cap as it seems. I saw the once you are looking for on E-bay last week. Check there! A guy a MOMO dealer told my that my rims are out of production and that MOMO only designed them and some other firm made them. Thats why replacements such as these are difficult to find. I keep hunting. Next stop Holland!

Joachim aka "Swedenspider"
1985 Spider veloce - amore at first sight
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:38 AM

Up!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 04:51 AM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Is that logo on the center cap a sticker? Is it black and white or black and silver?

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:50 AM

I also have a set of these requiring 1 center cap...unobtanium as far as I can tell but.....

What about having them made via a 3d printer? I have pulled together some measurements but lack the skills to do the 3d sketchup...the cost of having someone do the modeling it is at least $100 USD, the actual cap would probably only run about ~$10 per wheel
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 04:08 AM

Hi, no they are made from some kind of plastic and sit in the center cap, that is of another kind of plastic, silvercolored.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode