Wanted 6-bolts NOS or perfect Flywheel - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
ARMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 78
6-bolts NOS or perfect Flywheel

Sirs,
I would need an original good to perfect 6-bolts steel (not lightweight) flywheel for my '74 2000 GT Veloce. AR part number: 105.12.02.040.00.
Thanks.

Enrique
Giulietta Sprint (101) & Giulia 2000GTV (105.21)
ARMexico is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 04:01 PM
Registered User
 
61SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Boiling Springs (Carlisle) PA USA
Posts: 311
I have a used one in fine shape but not NOS. If interested I can take some photos.
61SS is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 06:05 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
ARMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by 61SS View Post
I have a used one in fine shape but not NOS. If interested I can take some photos.
Thanks a lot, I am interested to see detailed pictures if it is in good shape and can be used without be rectified.

Enrique
Giulietta Sprint (101) & Giulia 2000GTV (105.21)
ARMexico is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 04:58 PM
Registered User
 
61SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Boiling Springs (Carlisle) PA USA
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMexico View Post
Thanks a lot, I am interested to see detailed pictures if it is in good shape and can be used without be rectified.
I am out of town until Saturday afternoon but will send you some then
61SS is offline  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 06:22 AM
Registered User
 
61SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Boiling Springs (Carlisle) PA USA
Posts: 311
For some reason I am having trouble attaching photos. I wire brushed the dust from the clutch plate off of the flywheel and I see that the surface against the clutch is not quite as nice as I thought. I don't know the history of the engine, I bought it for the oil pan. There is just a tiny bit of wear on the face but it sat mated to the clutch and is has a spotty discolored, and almost an etched look. You would want to just touch the surface. The part number on the flywheel is 105.12.02.40000. I'm happy to email photos but it sounds like you don't want to surface it.
61SS is offline  
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 06:23 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
ARMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by 61SS View Post
For some reason I am having trouble attaching photos. I wire brushed the dust from the clutch plate off of the flywheel and I see that the surface against the clutch is not quite as nice as I thought. I don't know the history of the engine, I bought it for the oil pan. There is just a tiny bit of wear on the face but it sat mated to the clutch and is has a spotty discolored, and almost an etched look. You would want to just touch the surface. The part number on the flywheel is 105.12.02.40000. I'm happy to email photos but it sounds like you don't want to surface it.
I would like to see the pictures please. My e-mail: ebricenoe at yahoo.com

Are you sure about the part number?. It should be: 105.12.02.040.00
Thanks.

Enrique
Giulietta Sprint (101) & Giulia 2000GTV (105.21)
ARMexico is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 07:35 PM
Registered User
 
61SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Boiling Springs (Carlisle) PA USA
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMexico View Post
I would like to see the pictures please. My e-mail: ebricenoe at yahoo.com

Are you sure about the part number?. It should be: 105.12.02.040.00
Thanks.


Pictures sent. Please let me know if you did not get them.
61SS is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 06:36 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
ARMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 78
BUMP.
Still searching for a nice 6-bolts flywheel preferable located in California.
Thanks.
ARMexico is offline  
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
ARMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 78
BUMP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMexico View Post
BUMP.
Still searching for a nice 6-bolts flywheel preferable located in California.
Thanks.
Still searching. Thanks-
ARMexico is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-24-2019, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
ARMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 78
URGENT: Still Wanted for a good original condition 2000 Giulia GTV or Spider 6-bolts flywheel.
Any continental state of USA would be fine. Shipping to New Orleans, LA.
Thanks.

Enrique
Giulietta Sprint (101) & Giulia 2000GTV (105.21)
ARMexico is offline  
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
ARMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 78
Wanted: 2000 GTV or Spider flywheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMexico View Post
URGENT: Still Wanted for a good original condition 2000 Giulia GTV or Spider 6-bolts flywheel.
Any continental state of USA would be fine. Shipping to New Orleans, LA.
Thanks.
Still searching. Thanks.

Enrique
Giulietta Sprint (101) & Giulia 2000GTV (105.21)
ARMexico is offline  
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 11:54 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 575
I believe I have one but shipping would be ridiculous.

Whatís your price range?
tremere613 is online now  
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
ARMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by tremere613 View Post
I believe I have one but shipping would be ridiculous.

Whatís your price range?
Where are you located?.
What is the condition of the flywheel?.
Is possible you send me some detailed pictures to:
ebricenoeatyahoo.com

Let's see the condition and discuss the price. Thanks a lot.

Enrique
Giulietta Sprint (101) & Giulia 2000GTV (105.21)
ARMexico is offline  
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 05:11 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMexico View Post
Where are you located?.

What is the condition of the flywheel?.

Is possible you send me some detailed pictures to:

ebricenoeatyahoo.com



Let's see the condition and discuss the price. Thanks a lot.


Northern California, shipping would be astronomical.

Iíll take pictures later this week.
tremere613 is online now  
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 07:13 PM
Registered User
 
AlfaTasteless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 48
Garage
Have you tried eBay? I've managed to find several flywheels for several different Alfas from everywhere.
AlfaTasteless is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome