Alfa Nord 2000 Engine Freshly Built:
I have up for sale is my freshly build 2000 alfa nord.. Originally a SPICA injected engine out of my 79 Alfetta. I am going a different direction with my project so I am putting up for sale.
Taken down to a bare block and cylinder head, the following have been replaced and performed:
- Pistons upgraded to motronic 10.5:1
- Rod and crank bearings upgraded to king bearings
- Spruell Motorsports windage tray and block girdle.
- Rebuilt and upgraded oil pump
- Weiss chains, upgraded material
- New OE ring set.
- Balanced OE rod and piston set
- Spruell Motorsports oil passage restrictors
- Cylinder head resurfaced and valve seat reground for all new stainless valves
- All valve guides have been replaced @ high lift cam spec
- Intake and Exhaust cams replaced with high lift 11.1mm cams
- Stiffer valve springs
- Euro intake manifold port matched to head
- Alfaholics extended carb mounts port matched and blended to runner and head diameter.
- Weber DCOE 40 freshly rebuilt
- Centerline electronic distributor, plug wires, and new plugs
- NEW water pump, thermostat, engine mounts, all seals and gaskets replaced.
- complete blueprint of ENTIRE engine with full documentation and receipt.
There is much more involved to the work and parts on this engine. Please call with any and all questions on this. I am asking $3400.00 for everything here.