For Sale Exhaust Emissions Stickers for 1973 and 1974 US Spec Cars - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-18-2017, 07:25 AM Thread Starter
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Exhaust Emissions Stickers for 1973 and 1974 US Spec Cars

These stickers will be available for purchase in the next couple of weeks. So, I'm looking for interest so I know how many to have printed up.

For the 1973 cars, I only have the 50 state sticker available. I do not know if there was a 49 state version.

For the 1974 cars, I have both 50 state (red) and 49 state (green).

Stickers are printed with solvent based inks on vinyl and laminated for durability.

Those are NOS stickers on top of mine in the detail pictures. Sorry, those are not for sale. They were loaned to me to copy.

Cost is $10 and includes free first class shipping in the us.
Attached Images

Q.V. and alfaman1963 like this.

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-18-2017, 09:42 AM
Gold Subscriber

How do I use one of these?
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-18-2017, 10:16 AM
Gold Subscriber

I'm going to want 2 '74 reds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ossodiseppia likes this.

Everyday is a school day. Learning something new all the time

View my '74 GTV restoration at:

View my '91 164s adventure at:

But wait there's more: View my 164LS thread:

You're kidding, another one?! 1984 GTV6 Maratona

You didn't...oh yes I did. '73 Berlina graduate course in rust repair. No thread yet, don't want to piss off the GTV

You didn't...oh yes I did II. 1995 164LS 5 speed, awesome when it runs!!!

Musings on shop related items:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-19-2017, 11:13 AM

Very beautiful....
ossodiseppia likes this.

Now....93 164s, 91 164s, 91 164L, 79 spider, '31 Ford model A Rat Rod, 88 Milano 3.0, 87 testarossa, 05 SL600 twin turbo V-12, 82 GTV6-3.0, Dodge Ram
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-19-2017, 01:37 PM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
I will take two 74 Red ones.
Regards. Richard
ossodiseppia likes this.

Richard

1974 Spider USA AR3045799 Red/Black - project, will be selling soon
1969 1750 Spider Veloce USA AR1480672 Red / Black
1978 Ferrari 308 GTS #26355 Red/Tan FCA Platinum Winner
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-19-2017, 03:46 PM

Location: Moscow, Russia -> Minneapolis, MN, US -> Lausanne, Switzerland
Garage
Osso, I have a '75 sticker (116.33.80.415.01 / 116.33.80.415.02A). Is it possible to remake it?

1975 Alfetta; ex 1973 Spider; ex 1984 Alfetta Quadrifoglio Oro

Last edited by Q.V.; 11-19-2017 at 03:49 PM.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-19-2017, 05:41 PM
Gold Subscriber

I too would be interested in a 1975 sticker.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 03:57 AM

Garage
Nice will go for the green once, you sell on Ebay?
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 07:04 AM Thread Starter
USTA BE AN AD-MIN

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.V. View Post
Osso, I have a '75 sticker (116.33.80.415.01 / 116.33.80.415.02A). Is it possible to remake it?

For now, I'm just working on the pr-1975 stuff. Once I get caught up, I might consider branching out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getv2000 View Post
Nice will go for the green once, you sell on Ebay?
Sometimes, I put on Ebay to see if there is interest. When I do, I ask a bit more to cover the seller fees.

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 11:02 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ossodiseppia View Post
For now, I'm just working on the pr-1975 stuff. Once I get caught up, I might consider branching out.

Sometimes, I put on Ebay to see if there is interest. When I do, I ask a bit more to cover the seller fees.

Eh ok, how can I sign up for a green one
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2017, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
USTA BE AN AD-MIN

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by getv2000 View Post
Eh ok, how can I sign up for a green one
Your post is enough. :-)

So, I have 4 red ones and one green one.

Anyone else?

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2017, 06:01 PM

Garage
I need a 49 state green one for my 74 GTV. As I recall mine was installed on the air filter side inner wheel well, but I think it was upside down. Was this so it could be read when looking into the engine bay? Thanks, Fran
ossodiseppia and horsewidower like this.

Cars ruined my life! 😱
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 02:25 AM Thread Starter
USTA BE AN AD-MIN

Garage
I picked up the stickers yesterday.
@horsewidower, @VabeneGTV and @getv2000, please PM your email address so I can send a paypal request.
@lm2504me, I've already got yours.

Thank you all.

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VabeneGTV View Post
Was this so it could be read when looking into the engine bay?
Yes

Ken
'73 GTV
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 10:50 AM

Garage
Thanks!

A piece of art.... ;-)

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode