Alfa Romeo Forums banner

2000 GTV: Set of NOS Carello dipped beams (outer) & Used Owner's manual

For Sale 
2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  WA-Alfa 
#1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE:

A pair of NOS Carello dipped beams (i.e. outer) for LHD model in mint condition.
Lens 03.480.700. Number at the back of the reflector 03.483.800
Asking 500 euros for both excl. shipping. PRICE REDUCED TO 400 EUROS. See pics below.

and

Used original owner's manual (no re-print) in the English Language. In fantastic condition. Includes Airco supplement. Asking 80 euros excl. shipping - SOLD

Any interest please PM me.

#8 ·
Not intending to rain on your parade, but you reference "USA" above, and I say from painful experience these units won't fit in a standard DOT-legal headlight bucket. These are intended for specific Italian-type buckets with attachment/adjustment screws. Standard US buckets of the time have three raised tangs on the back of the light unit, and three matching non-symmetrical slots in the headlight bucket, all held in by three screws in a non-symmetrical trim ring. To fit a US car you'd have to change the light buckets.

Andrew

#9 ·
Andrew, Thanks for pointing this out, I didn't know there was a difference. The 'USA' statement was meant to explain that LHD means with the steering whel on the left hand side though it should be self-explanatory. I will correct this now.

Jo

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.