Wanted 105 Rear Axle Tools - A.3.0394 & A.3.0395 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-02-2016, 04:45 PM Thread Starter

105 Rear Axle Tools - A.3.0394 & A.3.0395

Alfisti,

Good evening and Happy New Year!

I am looking to buy the special tools A.3.0394 & A.3.0395 for pulling and driving axle shaft bearings on Spider.

Please shoot me a PM or email ([email protected]) if you have these collecting dust and would like to sell to a great Alfa home.

Plus has anyone made a tool to remove the nut on the half-shaft? If so, I am also interested in design of the said tool.

Cheers,
Chip
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-02-2016, 09:13 PM

Totally Alfa in the UK has reproduced these.

Rear Wheel Bearing Puller - A.3.0394 ( A.3.0394) :: TotallyAlfa

Jason Arrington
1989 Spider driver
1974 Spider restoration project
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-02-2016, 10:41 PM Thread Starter

Thanks all as I found the tools but am also looking for special tool A.5.0120. Please pm me if you might have this tool and would sell it to a great Alfa home.

Cheers,
Chip
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
They've reproduced that one as well.

Rear wheel bearing retaining ring nut removal tool - A.5.0120 (A.5.0120 ) :: TotallyAlfa

Brad
'69 Series 1 GTV (105.51)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'78 Alfetta GT (Sprint Veloce)
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2016, 07:28 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys as I understand the tools are available from Totally Alfa and that will be my fall back plan if I cannot find the tool 'locally' (in USA).

So anyone in the US have the tool, please let me know.

Have a great day...now back out to the Alfa...

Cheers,
Chip
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2016, 08:50 AM

what a bargain for that tool...For about 300 bucks you have a tool for a life time. Have you priced a Snap On 10 to 19 mm socket set lately? Let's support these companies that spend a lot of time reproducing these things. Without them working on these old Alfas and finding parts would be even more of a *****.. jim

Now....93 164s, 91 164s, 91 164L, 79 spider, '31 Ford model A Rat Rod, 88 Milano 3.0, 87 testarossa, 05 SL600 twin turbo V-12, 82 GTV6-3.0, Dodge Ram
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2016, 08:59 AM Thread Starter

Jim, can I spend your cash?

All about supporting companies that help keep our Alfas on the road especially if the company is reproducing special tools that are needed. However I think it is good due due diligence to see if one is collecting dust in the States prior to ordering from across the pond.

As stated earlier, I will order from Totally Alfa if I cannot locate one here in the US.

Stay tuned...

Cheers,
Chip
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Sig

The rare original DIASS tools are very likely costing you more than the MyAlfa replicas, if you are lucky enough to find them. You could copy the tools yourself, there are drawings posted somewhere on the BB.

cheers
Sig
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-09-2016, 05:24 PM

Are you looking for the long shaft Alfa tool that removed the bearing from the Axle? I have many Alfa Tools in my basement and most are for early 60's and some later SPICA.

AL

Al
Early 67 Duetto
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-10-2016, 05:45 AM

I've got an original A.3.0394 that I don't need anymore as I don't have any 4 cyl cars anymore. If you are still looking for one let me know and I'll look up what I paid for it and we can work something out.

Since I always end up kicking myself later on sales of stuff like this (if I buy another 4 cyl in the future and need to change a bearing) my only stipulation would be that if I end up in a situation like that, that I can borrow the tool to deal with it!

Oh, sorry, just reread the thread and noticed that you seem to have found this tool already...

Regards,
Kevin

Currently Alfaless. Ex: 87 Verde, 86 GTV6, 67 Super, 86 Spider, 88 LeMons Verde
Milano registry custodian(
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-22-2018, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kredden View Post
I've got an original A.3.0394 that I don't need anymore as I don't have any 4 cyl cars anymore. If you are still looking for one let me know and I'll look up what I paid for it and we can work something out.

Since I always end up kicking myself later on sales of stuff like this (if I buy another 4 cyl in the future and need to change a bearing) my only stipulation would be that if I end up in a situation like that, that I can borrow the tool to deal with it!

Oh, sorry, just reread the thread and noticed that you seem to have found this tool already...

Regards,
Kevin
kevin..would you still have this tool, and if so i would like to buy it..thanks, rick

1969 spider

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode