Tranquilo Bulgarini- - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-27-2015, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Tranquilo Bulgarini-

I just learned from Alan Ward that Tranquilo passed away a few months back from Parkinson's. If memory serves I believe he was one of the first mechanics hired when Autodelta was formed. At some point after he moved to CA to partner in a shop until retiring and eventually moving to Las Vegas about the same time Alan did. I think I have posted on the BB before about him, I always enjoyed spending time with him and the stories were always great, my condolence to his family.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-31-2015, 02:09 PM

Tranquillo, was news for me, my first wife was Italian and we became great friends with Gloria and Tranquillo and spent almost every Sunday for Italian food and car talk for years in LA, I bought 2 Alphas from him then we moved to Oregon. Sorry to hear but checked the Obits in Las Vegas and found nothing? Very sorry to hear, he was a master mechanic, I also had two Alpha Pit passes from him to the two years Alpha was in the Formula 1 in Long Beach, with one year with Mario Andretti as a driver, after the race all the Mechanics would come to Tranquillo's house for an Italian Meal prepared by my Ex and Gloria!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Great memories-

Thanks for sharing and posting. It was a pleasure to know him and hear some of the great stories from the early history of Autodelta.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 04:52 PM

Tranquillo

Thanks for the response it was sad to hear, I wish I had kept in contact with him we were really close at one time, what a nice guy! and a gentleman, as his name indicted, Tranquillo!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode