What Alfa is it? - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olczyk
Everythings say is wrong, car was built in Italy 3 years ago and is own by a friend of mine.
Luzzago is the worst dealer in Italy, he have many lawsuit in Italy as he sold cars that he don't own and keep the cash !
I like the ""I would guess Gilco, but I do NOT know for sure. from Stu""

Can I advice that when you don t known, you don t known and don't guess !

I saw the car during his construction and the truth behind it.

Regards
Olczyk
I have forwarded this to Mr.Luzzago!!! Be prepared for a suit against YOU, in addition to the counter-suit my lawyer is filing. YOU started this nonsense. Now either drop it and have the court recind the judgement against me, or both I, Luzzago and many others will strt filing many suits against you!!

Last edited by dretceterini; 02-24-2006 at 06:05 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 06:10 AM

Thumbs down Truth

He known already, and this prove again how low is your knowledge of Alfa Romeo, now you are a expert of Hyundai I heard, then please stop making comments about Alfa Romeo supposed Gilco ......

Concerning Luzzago, if you want to do business with him, I don t think that he sell Hyundai !..................................
post #18 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olczyk
He known already, and this prove again how low is your knowledge of Alfa Romeo, now you are a expert of Hyundai I heard, then please stop making comments about Alfa Romeo supposed Gilco ......

Concerning Luzzago, if you want to do business with him, I don t think that he sell Hyundai !..................................

My good friend, Pat Braden, who knew a great deal about Alfa worked for Hyundai as the US publications technical director! I think between us, Patrick Italiano, me, and some others, we have more knowledge about Alfa than you do! I also have worked for Hyundai for a short time about 3 years ago, and we have a Hyndai that is owned solely by my wife, so you can not use it in your judgement against me. In fact everything is in my wife's name, and NOTHING is in my name, simply to protect us from people like you!!

This is just my OPINION, and is stated as such, to prevent more of your nonsense!!!

Again, I offer you to not follow through with my motion to set aside your judgment and counter sue you if you have the court recind your judgement immediately.

I give you to next friday to do this and if the court does not notify me that it has been done, be prepared!!!
Stu
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 06:20 AM

And, I go to Italy every week, I ve been there many times...You never I suppose.
All my Italians friends in Italy are big dealers and none of them do business with him.
Then I understand that you have no interest to known the truth behind the car, then I will keep theses infos me and my real friends.

Regards
post #20 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 06:23 AM

Doctor Schaller, I hav asked to my attorney to engage a second procedure against you and your comments.
Let s the justice decide.
Regards
post #21 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 06:24 AM

I lived in Europe from 1968 until 1998, and have been to Italy many times. Busso was a VERY good friend. Lurani was a relative on my mother's side of the family. I can read Italian very well, but am not fluent in the language when spoken. I was born in Switzerland. I am fluent in French, and OK in German and about 5 other languages. Please do not continue to try and insult me and others! It only makes YOU look bad. Just my OPINION!!!
post #22 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 07:17 AM

Congratulations for all the languages that you speak.
Evidemment, on peux parler francais, alors je suis heureux de savoir que vous avez vecu en Europe, et que vous connaissiez Busso et Lurani.
Concernant les Alfa, vous avez une mauvaise habitude, celle de penser tout connaitre or une vraie historien ou chercheur n arrete pas de chercher.
Moi meme, je connais tres bien les TZ mais je n y connais rien en GTA, car le sujet est tres complexe. Je n ai pas honte de dire que ma connaissance est limitee sur certains sujets.
Salutations
post #23 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 07:41 AM

Dr and Olczyk,
Can you please exchange opinions somewhere else? It's just plain ugly .

Taiga "Tiger" Inoue
post #24 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 09:12 AM

Ok, you are right.Sorry
post #25 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 09:49 AM

This is starting to ruin nice threads

'69 1750 GTV - XC70 Q4
'88 Spider Veloce
post #26 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 12:30 PM

I don't have any intentions intervene the ague between you to.
But I talked with Mr Luzzago , he gave me an estimate auction price of 58000.00 euro, as I remember it was the same figure that was stated in the official paper with the general auction prices.
With that knowledge Mr Olczyk, I do have great difficulties to understand whey you friend has set this car for sale in an auction , and whey he don't sell trough your shop, when you do expect the price to more that the double.
It is a car without history, with a unknown designer, personal hobby, .
There is lot of similar cars in Italy that is build in a private garage with a design of retro 50.
I look forward to hear what the auction price for that car is. In my eyes overvalued.
post #27 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 12:38 PM

IMO, the car looks more inspired by the Maserati A6GCS than the 250 SWB... and of course the Conrero 2000 barchetta by Ghia.

It's very beautiful, but such fantasy remakes are nothing for me.

[SIZE="1"][I]"Ho ancora per la nostra Alfa, siatene certi, l’adolescente tenerezza del primo amore, l’affetto immacolato per la mamma!"[/I]
[COLOR="Red"][B]Enzo Ferrari[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Last edited by Il Serpente; 02-24-2006 at 12:41 PM.
post #28 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 12:58 PM

I think its the time for mystery cars, Conrero 2000 barchetta by Ghia. I didn't know of this car, do you by any chance have a possibility to post a picture, please
post #29 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000 touring sp
I think its the time for mystery cars, Conrero 2000 barchetta by Ghia. I didn't know of this car, do you by any chance have a possibility to post a picture, please

It is the rebody/reconstruction of the 1900 Alfa Ghia Supersonica run by Fehlman in the 1953 MM. It currently does not have it's bubble canopy. It has run in most of the MM retros. There is a picture in the Het K article I did about 8 years ago on Alfa "specials", with Ben Hendriks and Peter Marshall.

As to Mr.O, I have made him an offer. I would prefer to be friends than enemies. I have not gotten anything from the court as yet. IF he drops the judgement, and IF hear from the court that he has done so, the matter, on my part, will be closed. Otherwise, I will do what I need to do!

Stu
post #30 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 06:17 PM

Garage
PLEASE: Keep the bickering and court crap out of the car threads !!!
rolari likes this.

-Ruedi
[SIZE="1"]'63 2600 Touring Spider (AR 191437, the car that started the 2000/2600 International Register, reassembly in progress)
ex-'65 2600 SZ (AR 856043, the car in my avatar, sold as resto project to Austria)
Maintainer of a private 2600 SZ register (not the one in the Netherlands).[/SIZE]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode