Wanted Catalogo Rapido per L'ordinazione di Ricambi Originali - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Catalogo Rapido per L'ordinazione di Ricambi Originali

Gang,

While I have the 1972 edition of the Catalogo Rapido per L'ordinazione di Ricambi Originali, it is mostly-specific to 105 series, and later, Alfas.

Is there one that that deals with the 750-101 cars? Perhaps, under a different title?

Sorry, for the misspelled title, but I can't seem to get it to take the Italian spelling.

Thanks,

Ray

Oklahoma SNO Alfa Chapter Director
'64/66 Giulia Spider finally back in the garage and painted
'75 Olandase Blu Alfetta Sedan 2.0 & '88 Red Milano Verde; both long gone and dearly missed

Last edited by papajam; 12-15-2018 at 06:35 AM. Reason: fix title spelling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 06:07 AM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
The earliest Rapid Parts Catalog I've seen is dated Sept 1969. Maybe @papajam might know if there is an earlier version.

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 10:21 AM
Trained (ex)Professional

1953-2018 RIP

The 9/69 issue, pub #1522, is the earliest I can find too.
I found a couple of references to "List of Parts; Initial Lots" dated 10/63 (pub 954) for the Giulietta cars but I've no idea what it actually is. Also listed are a few "Spare Parts Stock Management - Dealers" manuals from late 50s-early 60s but again, I've never seen one so can't say what it is.

You're welcome to a copy of the 11/70 Rapido catalog I have if you'd like it.

Jim

Series 2 USA 1750 GTV (in Series 1 European clothing)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Jim,

I would appreciate a '69 edition.

Thank you so much for offering.

r smith at oru dot edu

Be blessed and have a great Christmas season.

Ray

PS; Didn't a BB member put together a list of fasteners for 750-101 Sprints/Spiders some time back?

'75 Olandase Blu Alfetta Sedan 2.0 & '88 Red Milano Verde; both long gone and dearly missed
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 01:22 PM
Trained (ex)Professional

1953-2018 RIP

Email is on the way.

I know there's a fasteners list for the Series 1 RHD 1750 GTV. If there's a list for any 750/101 models, I'd like to get a hold of it/them as well.

Jim

Series 2 USA 1750 GTV (in Series 1 European clothing)
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajam View Post
Email is on the way.

I know there's a fasteners list for the Series 1 RHD 1750 GTV. If there's a list for any 750/101 models, I'd like to get a hold of it/them as well.
Here's the one Carl put together for Sprint's: https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/5329273-post85.html
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Garage
6alfas,

Thanks. I could not remember who by or when this was posted.

Unfortunately, even this listing does not describe A.R part # 1365.15.15056, the gearbox silent bloc bolt. It does list the 12 X 1.5 nut that goes with it.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-16-2018, 08:10 AM

Ray,
A fastener with a number like 1365.xx.xxx is not a standard fastener, and will not be listed in the Standard Parts catalog.
You seem to have too many digits in the part you quote; can you clarify the part number?

Joe
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-16-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimondo View Post
6alfas,

Thanks. I could not remember who by or when this was posted.

Unfortunately, even this listing does not describe A.R part # 1365.15.15056, the gearbox silent bloc bolt. It does list the 12 X 1.5 nut that goes with it.
I don't think that part number exists. I think the part you are looking for is 1365.15.052 (item #14 on the attached), which came in two sizes, 86mm and 92mm. Alfastop lists one but Tony doesn't say which length: https://www.alfastop.co.uk/cgi-bin/p...t2=1365.15.052
Attached Images

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-16-2018, 01:51 PM

I believe the short bolt was only used with an early version of the tunnel case transmission cross member.
The longer bolt 1365.15.052 that Alfastop list carried over to the 101 Giulia, so it should work for Ray.

Joe
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-16-2018, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Garage
6alfas,

You are absolutely correct; I placed a "6" at the end of the part # instead of a "2". Thanks for catching that error; maybe my dyslexia had kicked in! LOL

Continuing on, Tavola 37, P. 100 of the English language, Giulia Spare Parts Catalog, pictures A.R. part # 1365.15.052. and the listing on P. 100, identifies it as "BOLT, fixing gearbox".

Evidently, there are numerous "fixing bolts" (all I could find started with "13") and none are not considered "fasteners" in the traditional sense. It also appears, that it was not important to provide measurements of these bolts, but only for the nuts and washers used with them.

And now you tell us that there were two different sizes (86mm & 92mm). One would assume that Tony is selling the 86mm bolt and it would be the one used on 750-101 series Alfas.

Ray

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 05:23 PM
Gold Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajam View Post
The 9/69 issue, pub #1522, is the earliest I can find too.
I found a couple of references to "List of Parts; Initial Lots" dated 10/63 (pub 954) for the Giulietta cars but I've no idea what it actually is.
I have a copy of pub 954. It is a list of spare parts that a dealer should stock to supply the cars in it's area. It has separate lists and numbers of parts for up to 30 cars, 31-70 cars, and 71-100 cars.

I also have Pub 887, which is the same type of book for Giulia 1600 cars.

Please let me know if you need copies for the files.

Scott

Alfa Club of the Rockies.... Join today!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode