Alfa Romeo Forums banner

PAIR of 164 QVs

For Sale 
2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Salva164Q 
#1 ·
If I can conclude a sale here quickly and easily for a pair of 164 QVs I will sell the PAIR for $4K FIRM. If I have to go the distance and market them on Fleabay or BAT the market will determine the price. You must take both cars. Both cars run and drive. Selling for less than the price of the engines. Sincere inquiries only.

#7 ·
Pictures

The white car has yellow konis, other series ala wheels, euro headlights, an aftermarket stereo, and I'm told a performance chip. I will also include with the sale a stash of parts if I can find them which may or may not include a set of fog lights, a set of stock headlights, a set of euro headlights, a set of original wheels, many stock alfa stereo cd changer parts, two set of shock rebuild kits, a set of locks for the red car, and anything else 164 related I might find in my garage.

I am looking for a quick and easy sale. So basically the first one with $4k cash gets the package. I will certainly assist with the transport of the cars but the details are the responsibility of the buyer.

ready set go!

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.