For Sale $14,000 off msrp on every new quadrifoglio giulia & stelvio - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 02:09 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation $14,000 off msrp on every new quadrifoglio giulia & stelvio

I am in no way associated with this dealership. Just passing n great info. Alfa Rome of Glendale located in Glendale California. Check their website, a large selection of Quadrifoglios and all with the same offer of $14,000 discount,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 04:23 PM

Garage
Those are leftover 2018's that haven't sold yet. There's a lot out there - mostly Quads.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 04:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobroker View Post
Those are leftover 2018's that haven't sold yet. There's a lot out there - mostly Quads.
Still a great deal never the less. Brand new from dealer with full warranty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 05:08 PM

Garage
Not necessarily. Since they are considered a year old (one model year old), the value is no longer what the MSRP sticker says.

Example; My wholesale contact has a 2018 Alfa Giulia Quad in Vesuvio Gray with Black Sparco seats, Driver Assistance Pkg, Carbon Wheel = $81,495 MSRP. 21 miles, brand new car with MSO. $57,600 + tax and license. $23,895 off.
kbartosiak likes this.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

[QUOTE=autobroker;8402220]Not necessarily. Since they are considered a year old (one model year old), the value is no longer what the MSRP sticker says.

Example; My wholesale contact has a 2018 Alfa Giulia Quad in Vesuvio Gray with Black Sparco seats, Driver Assistance Pkg, Carbon Wheel = $81,495 MSRP. 21 miles, brand new car with MSO. $57,600 + tax and license. $23,895 off.[/QUOAt

That is an amazing buy.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 07:21 AM
Platinum Subscriber

Ohhhh, this is bad....I should NOT have read this.....that's gonna cost me.....but, on the bright side, everyone NEEDS three Alfas, right? Can I get a few of you folks to attest to my sanity when my wife trys to have me committed?
kbartosiak likes this.

Mike
1969 GTV 1750
San Diego, CA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 08:45 AM

Please hurry and get it. I don't know if can hold off much longer. Under $60, even if it's an automatic is very temping.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 09:26 AM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Exclamation Hey

You are All crazy,,, but I'm right there with ya!

"No chance, no destiny, no fate can circumvent, change or control the firm resolve of a determined soul"

73 Spider
80 BMW e21(Sold, gone to Houston)
79 Spider (sold)
78 Spider (sold, gone to U K)
Greg
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 06:19 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lgbalfa
There are still quite a few 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio's out there.

Thanks

1992 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia, 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 08:16 PM

Garage
I think a Giulia Quad would be fun to drive (and look at - man, what a gorgeous car), however they depreciate so fast and hard, I wouldn't be a buyer. A BMW M3 or a Porsche 718 - maybe.

Since there are still brand new 2017's out there, it tells you something about the market. Demand is too low, so bad that they're putting huge bounties on 2018's. Since the "newness" of Alfa's in the US has worn off, I think it's going to get worse. I hope I'm wrong!!!

I hope FCA doesn't give up on Alfa and stop importing them. I think the recent run in prices of old Alfa's is due to Alfa coming back to the US. I'm curious if anyone here owns a newer Alfa? Has anyone even thought about buying one (gone as far as going to the dealer and test driving one)?
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobroker View Post
I think a Giulia Quad would be fun to drive (and look at - man, what a gorgeous car), however they depreciate so fast and hard, I wouldn't be a buyer. A BMW M3 or a Porsche 718 - maybe.

Since there are still brand new 2017's out there, it tells you something about the market. Demand is too low, so bad that they're putting huge bounties on 2018's. Since the "newness" of Alfa's in the US has worn off, I think it's going to get worse. I hope I'm wrong!!!

I hope FCA doesn't give up on Alfa and stop importing them. I think the recent run in prices of old Alfa's is due to Alfa coming back to the US. I'm curious if anyone here owns a newer Alfa? Has anyone even thought about buying one (gone as far as going to the dealer and test driving one)?
I have a 2017 Giulia.

Love the car.

I agree though, depreciates father than the Germans.
autobroker likes this.

1992 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia, 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 08:30 PM

Garage
A good buy is relative. Example:

Years ago, client had bought a brand new Daewoo - top of the line with leather, moonroof, alloys, etc. $24K sticker and she got it for $19K + tax and license - new car. A couple months later, Daewoo closed up shop in the US and she panicked. There are no dealers to take my car to and what happens when I can't get parts. So we got her $5.8K for her car - sold it to a wholesaler who later told me he lost money on it. He said that brand new leftover Daewoo's were selling for $5,000. I thought about buying a bunch of them and opening up a car rental business, but I never got past the "thinking about it" stage.

So, be careful. Buy one if you want to own it for many years and don't buy one only because it's a deal. My gut feeling it we're going to be talking about Tesla's doing the same thing soon, regarding supply/demand and used car prices.
horsewidower and fastracer like this.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 08:52 PM

Garage
@Igbalfa

Do you think the Guilia is a better car than a BMW 3 series?

How has your car been, regarding repairs?

I'm curious what you think.
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 05:07 PM

Hi autobroker,

I think the Giulia is a better driving car than a BMW 3 series, but I think the quality and fit / finish is still better with Audi, BMW, Mercedes.

With the exception of a few recalls for software updates, the Giulia has been very reliable.

I bought it November, 2017 and to this day, I only have about 4,500 miles.

If you go on to giuliaforums.com, a lot of customers have complained about their local dealer, but I have had nothing but great experiences (sales / service) with mine.

I got the extended warranty on my car (7 years, 100k), as I plan on holding on to the car for a long time.

Resale value is not great compared to the Germans, so buying a pre-owned Giulia would give you a lot of car for the money.

Thanks
Attached Images

post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 08:06 PM

I bought a 2018 Guilia Ti Sport (Blue/Tan/Full Leather). After 15 months I still can not wait for my commute each and every day. I drive 45 minutes of twisty back roads. I have had countless 3-series, an S3, C-class and I love the Guilia so much better; nothing is close in this class in my opinion. The steering is insanely communicative. The throttle is very responsive; I can't believe it is a 4 cylinder. The exhaust sounds great. It is sexy as hell. I like how no one has one, unlike the A4s. No issues apart from windshield damage twice. My Cayman now collects dust. I can't even imagine how awesome the Quad is. Go for it!
Craterface likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in