For Sale 1968 1750 GTV - Dismantled - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

1968 1750 GTV - Dismantled

I've had this GTV since 1976. It had a vague past prior to me. VIN plate is in German. I dismantled the car totally except wiring harness, headliner, glass, transmission and suspension (it is a roller). The engine is disassembled but all the original parts are with it including Weber DCOE carbs. I had the seats and door cards rebuilt and covered in nearly OEM material in 1980 (still in superb condition). I attempted rust restoration years ago without complete success. Rust is deep in rocker panels rear of front wheels. I have OEM exterior rocker panel sheet metal. The nose sheet metal has been replaced with OEM as the valance had rotted away. Structure is sound and square. Doors latch without issue. Panel cuts are uniform and square. Bumpers are original and straight. Early tail lights, no side markers. Will not part out. Sold as is with all original parts. Some photos available.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-20-2017, 08:05 PM

any pictures of the car and do you have a price
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-20-2017, 08:57 PM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
@gprocket, is this near you?

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2017, 05:40 AM

pm sent

1972 Spider (Dark Blue)
1972 GTV (Dark Blue)
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2017, 06:46 AM
Platinum Subscriber

PM sent.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2017, 07:52 PM

Pm sent
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2017, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ossodiseppia View Post
@gprocket, is this near you?
How did I miss this one? Not too far - maybe an hour.

The Brad Davisson Memorial Scholarship Fund:

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-22-2017, 05:39 AM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
I thought if a member was called out they would get notified. Maybe it's not too late

Brian __________________________________

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-26-2017, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ossodiseppia View Post
I thought if a member was called out they would get notified. Maybe it's not too late
I did get the call, I just wasn't paying attention. Several locals that are interested in it. I've got a full house right now so I'm going to pass. But thanks for thinking of me!

The Brad Davisson Memorial Scholarship Fund:

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 03:52 AM

If you don't have this sold already I'm interested. I don't have enough posts to PM. I'm in Bloomfield Hills & could come out Sat or Sunday, weather dependent. Anytime next week in the evening is open as well. TY Mike 248.292.9532

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode