1982 Alfa Romeo GTV6 Balocco SE #218 of 350 - SOLD
- 39,957 miles
- Vin Number:
(Euro) ZAR 11669000004204
(US) ZAR AA6693C1004204
- #218 of 350 made
- Black leather seats with Balocco red stiching - great condition
- Red Balocco carpeting
- All the electrical and mechanical work fine
- Engine really clean (doesn't leak oil)
- 15 inch BBS Racing Wheels (spare tire is the original Balocco)
- Performance: Headers, Suspension (with yellow Koni shocks)
- No rust
- No accidents
- Previous work done to the car: headers, suspension, catalitics, timing belt, brakes, tune up, BBS racing wheels and stereo system worth over $5000
- AC needs charging
- Needs new tires
I spoke with Automobilismo Storico Centro Documentazione of Alfa Romeo to verify the VIN numbers. According to their records this car was manufactured on June 1, 1982.
The pink slip is clear and in my name. I'm an Alfa Romeo mechanic and specialists with over 40 years experience and serviced this car in 1985-86. I've driven it the past couple days and it drives very fast and handles incredibly with it's performance suspension. This Balocco is originally black and a special order. The previous owner has passed away and didn't leave any records, but he told me he bought this Balocco at the Indianapolis race track in 1984. It was brought over from Italy, with the race car team, and was used on the Indy track as a pace car. After the race he bought it, as-is, and took it back to California.
This car was sold and then the buyer backed out because he said he couldn't afford it. Only serious buyers please.