Shop/garage space needed for personal use - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 09:26 AM Thread Starter

Shop/garage space needed for personal use

Hello all,
I just moved back down to Denver from the mountains. I am now living in an apartment without a stand alone garage near downtown and was wondering if there were a group of you out there that had shop/garage space that you all shared and could use another fellow Alfa guy to fill some space. Right now it is just my tools and all my Mechanicals with all my parts well organized in stack-able bins. I also have a couple of work benches, a compressor, A 12 ton press (i used this to rebuild my tranny), a large vice, a SafetyClean Parts washer, and... i guess that about covers it.?.? My GTV Chassis is with Daron at Vintage Customs in Washington state getting started on. I need a place that is fairly convenient put my pieces and work on my engine as most of the rest of the Mechanicals are done. THe chassis could be a couple of years off though at which time i will probably be looking to put a lift in if that would be helpful to anyone else.
Thanks for any response or help out there that you guys can offer!
Best Regards
Quentin
aka Sprint (on the BB)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 10:19 AM
Supporting Vendor

Unfortunately your timing is off.

Sandro (Sandman on the BB) rented a large shop last year, installed a lift, and tried to get other people interested in sharing the rent. He wasn't able to get anyone else in and had to give up the space.

Centerline International - Alfa Romeo Parts & Accessories

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
750-ALFA
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 07:49 PM

Bummer. That would be have been a nice winter option!

There is a "Car Condo" development down near Centennial Airport, but it's not a rental and is pretty pricey.

I spoke to a friend today who might have a line on some warehouse space, but he's not certain yet.

Since you live downtown, I'd look to places with unfinished space downtown that might be interested in a sublet....Or perhaps some of the industrial businesses out Brighton Blvd?

Security would be my only concern. Good luck & let us know what you find. Dickson

A.L.F.A
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Joe Dickson,
Thanks for your responses and input...very much appreciated.
Dickson... thos are good suggestions. I will look into the Brighton Blvd. idea.
Cheers
Sprintn

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode