Alfa Romeo Forums banner

AROC Board Elections - Vote for Trevy!

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Nicola 
#1 · (Edited)
AROC Board Elections - Vote for Trevey!

Just noted in the most recent March 2011 AROC newsletter (Alfa Owner) that our own John Trevey is running for the AROC National Organization's Board of Directors. Four of seven are incumbents and you are instructed to vote for 6 of the 7 candidates. Apparently you can vote by returning the non-prepaid post card in this issue, or on-line (but no link is noted). Ballots are due post-marked by 15 April. Let's get the local guy in! Vote for John!

#2 ·
AROC Board Elections / On-line Voting

Just noted in the most recent March 2011 AROC newsletter (Alfa Owner) that our own John Trevy is running for the AROC National Organization's Board of Directors. Four of seven are incumbents and you are instructed to vote for 6 of the 7 candidates. Apparently you can vote by returning the non-prepaid post card in this issue, or on-line (but no link is noted). Ballots are due post-marked by 15 April. Let's get the local guy in! Vote for John!
In order to participate in on-line voting you must have an e-mail address on file with AROC; a separate e-mail for each voting member in the family. For me, that means three separate e-mail addresses. John Justus sends a link and voting instructions in the e-mail.

HTH.

#7 ·
In order to participate in on-line voting you must have an e-mail address on file with AROC; a separate e-mail for each voting member in the family. For me, that means three separate e-mail addresses. John Justus sends a link and voting instructions in the e-mail.

HTH.
Hi Cheryl,

When does John Justus send out this email with voting instructions?

Thanks,

b :cool:

#4 ·
Hi folks. I wanted to take a few minutes to chime in on this. At some point in time, we all encounter a person or persons that leaves a lasting impression. When I had the honor of first meeting John and Kim, my take away from that meeting was " the Alfa world needs more people like them".
When I heard John wanted to run for a seat on the national board I was excited. We all should be excited. This is exactly what AROC needs.
I had lunch with Wes Ingram today. I asked him what he thought about John being on the national board. He and I agreed. WE ALL NEED JOHN AT THE AROC LEVEL. So please vote with me and lets get John in the National board. He will represent all of us with honor. With the years of dedication to the local club John and Kim have given, its time to give back to them.

#5 ·
I wholeheartedly support John Trevey's campaign for AROC Board of Directors. John is a true Alfiste, a hard worker, and he and his whole family are very nice people. John is very active in THC chapter events and his leadership is probably THE reason THC is such a great chapter. John does a great job organizing the Spring and Fall tours and makes sure there are several fun/interesting Alfa events during the year. Events he has brought us are as diverse as a organizing a club visit to a new race course and hosting a birthday party for Bob Fernald at the Trevey home. That was a big party that was attended by folks from all over the state. I even bought my second 164S at that event from BB member Jim Tyson, whom I met at the party.

Things will be happening with John on the BOD and they'll be good things. Please consider him when casting your ballot and please join me in voting for John Trevey.

#6 ·
Oh, what more can I say? John would be a great asset to the AROC board....he;s done so much to make this local chapter very active. His tours, his fun events, his emails with great information on anything Alfa related, his "La Pilota" publication, he really does a wonderful job bringing people together. I am sure he would do great things at the national level. We need to get this thread out of the AROC-THC area to spread the word!

#9 ·
Oh, what more can I say? ...
Oh, but you did say it, Peter. John's communications! They are huge help to me. I try to plan my trips back and forth to Texas based on the events John communicates via La Pilota and his regular emails.

Communication is so very important to ANY group no matter WHAT the group is or does. That is why I think John's candidacy is so important. Putting John on the AROC Board will put another PROVEN communicator to work for all Alfisti.

Better communication makes a better club.

Let's vote Trevey!

#12 ·
B -
Other people cannot use that link. It is unique to your membership number (to prevent multiple votes from one member). In order to vote electronically, each member must have an e-mail address on file with AROC-USA.
Alternatively, every member can vote using the ballot found in the current issue of "Alfa Owner".

(But thanks for voting....every vote counts, and shows that you care!)

#13 ·
So what ever happened to the creedo to vote early and vote often? Guess that only works in Nawlins and Chicago . . . ;)

#14 · (Edited)
While one can trace the AROC-USA roots to Chicago, I don't think there has ever been a director elected named "Daley"...or for that matter, "Huey" :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.